Top of the range new tire sale – v cheap (with pics) Mavic, Kenda etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Top of the range new tire sale – v cheap (with pics) Mavic, Kenda etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Top of the range new tire sale – v cheap (with pics) Mavic, Kenda etc
  • pbooker1995

I’ll take the Mavic tyre please.

Can you mail me to sort out payment etc.

Thanks
    Pete

andyt1054

Mavic tire now sold – thanks Pete

andyt1054

Hi all,

Due to emigrating (finally!) down under im selling off parts that i no longer need.

First up:

1x 26x 2.4 Mavic charge enduro. 2Guard ready, UST ready and featuring SCC. Top of the line enduro tire, cost me £45 just two weeks ago :0( As you can see, brand new and unopened.
    Just £25 posted.

Next Up,

1x Kenda Honey Badger 26×2.20 120 tpi, folding and tubeless ready DTC, SCT. Awesome rear tyre, lightening fast yet so grippy. Again brand new and unopened, sorry no pics of it yet (G/F has gone out for the day with the camera!) Cost me £36, wanting just £20! posted

Another one,

1x Michelin Wild Grip R Advanced 26×2.35 Tubeless ready, reinforced Gum X Series. Definatley not to be mixed up with the cheap rubbish sold for pennies on CRC. This is the range topping enduro tire by Michelin. This is a very, very tough and grippy tyre, they do come up big so be aware! They are very much like Maxxis Minions in characteristic with bullet proof side walls. I used one of these as a rear for a two week holiday in les gets and despite best efforts no rips, tears, chunks out or flats the entire holiday. Cost me £35 around 2 months ago, however as you can see this is brand new and unopened. Wanting £20 posted (ive been quoted £7 postage for this monster!)

All prices above include postage via Royal Mail to anywhere in the UK only. Paypal gift preferred, or buyer covers fees etc. Can offer a small discount for collection from Doncaster area.

Thanks for looking

Andy

scruff

I’ll have the Michelin.

andyt1054

Michelin Monster now sold! Thanks Alex 8)

andyt1054

The Badger has now left the building! Thanks Mark 8)

andyt1054

At this stage, we’re all sold out!

Thanks for the interest everyone.

Tires leaving Donny this afternoon lads, thanks…

scruff

Got my tyre, Cheers.

pbooker1995

Same here. Brilliant thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Top of the range new tire sale – v cheap (with pics) Mavic, Kenda etc’ is closed to new replies.