Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Top Gear tonight. Last in the series.
  • sadmadalan

Quite like Clarkson being beaten by Prescott. Prescott knew he was going to be abused and still came on. Prescott is an old school politician and can handle hecklers and Clarkson with no effort. I don’t think our Jeremy was to chuffed to be overshadowed by him.

Loved the bit on the Moon buggy – even if May tried very hard to crash it!

Pieface

It makes me ROFLMAO when people comment on these threads that ‘you don’t have to watch it’ in the same way ‘you don’t have to read the thread’.

Tits

Marmoset
    Free Member

Last night was worth it alone to see an F40 and 959 together – it felt like I was 12 years old again!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Quite like Clarkson being beaten by Prescott

You must have been watching a different intgerview to me. Prescott only got one smart quip in, and then deftly sidestepped all the other points, especially ‘if making the M4 narrower improves traffic flow, why widen the M25?’ to which he had no answer!

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

The bit with Prescott was great. Good to see a proper argument on there rather than the usual brown nosing of “celebrities”.

The M4 bus lane made sense, removing it just means a shorter 3 lane queue rather than a longer 2 lane queue.

hora
    Free Member

Its passed its best. I actually prefer watching Fifth Gear now. Sick of seeing cars drag race or go round a huge airfield.

Middle aged fat men and the cars they like (with the odd real petrolheads car thrown in) just isn’t fun anymore.

Oh and the 959/F40- how is a drag race between them relevant?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Prescott was a bit hard done by on the lap,

He was driving an auto though so he was always going to be slower than most/all by some margin.

scotabroad

What Hora said..

dave_aber
    Free Member

Marmoset – Member

Last night was worth it alone to see an F40 and 959 together – it felt like I was 12 years old again!

To me the 959 looked really dated. The F40 certainly looked old, but in a good way.

Stuey01
    Free Member

He was driving an auto though so he was always going to be slower than most/all by some margin.

I thought they said that but then I dismissed it and assumed I had misheard.

mudshark
    Free Member

The M4 bus lane made sense, removing it just means a shorter 3 lane queue rather than a longer 2 lane queue.

Anyone using the bus lane still beats the other lanes so ’tis slow for the average driver.

5thElefant
    Free Member

The M4 bus lane made sense

Certainly did on a motorbike 😈

FeeFoo
    Free Member

WTF > I got wind of Stewart Lee’s ‘If You Prefer A Milder Comedian…’ from a previous thread on Top Gear. The finest piece of stand up I have ever seen.

Going to see him on Sunday night. Can’t wait.

If he comes up with any more Top Gear stuff, I’ll be sure to report it back. 😉

Weasel
    Free Member

I gave up on this programme last series, so watched it to see if it had improved, er no it hadn’t.

Clarkson loves the sound of his own voice, and I found his bickering with John Prescot embarassing so turned the TV off, and as for that Richard Hammond and the beads round his neck….

CountZero

Prescott only put the bus lane in so’s President Blair had a nice clear run in from Heathrow after his latest Middle East jolly without having to interact too much with the plebs.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Top Gear tonight. Last in the series.’ is closed to new replies.