Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Tooth Extraction: Fun time
  • cfinnimore
    Free Member

Almost enjoyed that. One injection, two teeth gone. The dentist said she had someone fall asleep once.

Definitely better than work. Now wondering why I almost found the experience, like last time, almost pleasant.

Drugs? Adrenaline?

madeupname
    Free Member

foxy lady dentist or dental nurse?

nickc

Anaesthetics have got better. Pain management in Dentistry is way better than most folk realise.

There’s pretty much no reason why any routine procedure should be painful, or even uncomfortable these days

dazh

foxy lady dentist or dental nurse?

I hugely enjoyed my root canal and it had nothing to do with the very attractive lady dentist in her late 20s 🙂 Sadly she left and on my next checkup was given some dour middle aged man. I never went back.

Cougar

Anaesthetics have got better. Pain management in Dentistry is way better than most folk realise.

Back when I was a Buddhist, I used to refuse anaesthetics.

I wanted to transcend dental medication.

Moe

I’ve had so much fun over the years I’ve no started having implants put in!

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I’ve now come to the conclusion that a bit of moderate pain is a good thing, nice time to reflect and remind myself to take more care of my body.

After the anaesthesia wore off I declined all hobbyists opiates in favour of Cougars way.

I was ruminating on t be notion of what it must be like to live with chronic/acute pain of any kind and as such feel very content.

Going back for another 2 next week.

ransos
    Free Member

There’s pretty much no reason why any routine procedure should be painful, or even uncomfortable these days

I had two wisdom teeth taken out surgically. Whilst it didn’t hurt, I would hardly describe it as comfortable.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Right up there with the parrots eat ’em all joke 🙂

theotherjonv

And the canadian trappers that drowned when they lit a fire in their canoe to keep warm, proving conclusively you can’t have your kayak and heat it.

JoeG
    Free Member

Get a parrot!

[video]https://youtu.be/rUYpLuoJovA[/video]

nickc

I’m laughing.

On the inside

paul4stones

I had two wisdom teeth taken out surgically. Whilst it didn’t hurt, I would hardly describe it as comfortable.

To be fair I’m not sure anyone would suggest that extracting wisdom teeth is a routine procedure except for those doing it. If you had a couple of lumps of bone removed from your leg you’d be off for a fortnight.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Tooth Extraction: Fun time’ is closed to new replies.