Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Took my daughter for her first off road tide today.
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

She only learnt to ride without stabilisers 2 weeks ago and she managed a 3 mile off road ride today. I’m over the bloody moon! Hopefully the start of a long career MTBing. Of course the downside of is that I am going to have to spend money on bikes for her meaning less money on bikes for me.

sefton
    Free Member

superb! one word (knee pads)!

jamj1974

Excellent!

belugabob
    Free Member

Brilliant!

Three words (learn to count)

😉

patriotpro
    Free Member

Happy days, she coming up Haggisville with us… 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

Bob you have confused me. 😕

I have thought a bought knee pads and gloves but I can’t find anything that looks comfortable or decent. Any recommendations?

I don’t think she is quite ready for that Dave, couple of months until I can take her to cannock tho.

loddrik
    Free Member

Here’s mine today. She’s 7 and a bit of a wimp and we’d been trying to get her to ride for the last few years on and off with no success, she learned to ride last week and its like the floodgates have opened. At long last we can now ride to and from school everyday. Also had her little sister (3) out with her today. She is still on stabilisers but she’ll be riding unaided before the year is out I’d guess.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Its great isn’t it loddrick! Mine was the same, she has had her bike for 18 months and all of a sudden she can ride. Now she loves it and thinks the bumps are great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Took my daughter for her first off road tide today.’ is closed to new replies.