Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Too many headset spacers? Long hoses? Why it must be…
  • thebunk

My new Soul!

Huge thanks to Cotic Cy, Si at 18 Bikes, and Jakes Bikes in Bristol for all their help and advice – it feels absolutely amazing!

thebunk

None of the Sunday evening crowd found anything wrong with my beautiful new dandyhorse? The first picture alone is almost troll-like for the garden alone!

Critique me! (a bit).

Acknowledge me!

GavinB

Pointing needs looking at.

And those leaves….

Nice bike btw, shame about the hoses.

akira

Valves/logos, wall, leaves, spacers, cable……….

DrDomRob
    Free Member

Nice!

What length forks are they?

chakaping
    Free Member

I thought you were going for distressed industrial chic in the first pic, like when they photograph cars outside gasworks.

Looks nice, but you shouldn’t have ridden it through that puddle.

soobalias
    Free Member

like the way you dropped the saddle for the first pic so it doesnt look like an xc ghey mince machine…

(you seem to be running a lot of sag in pic 2?)

but pic 3 shows us the true state of affairs.

philconsequence
    Free Member

calling the Mods… please ban this user from STW, he has been shown to ride through puddles instead of around them. that is not the XC mincing STW ghey-way!

nice bike dude, me likey.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, nice bike. And that garden wall is a work of art.

Why do we leave our steerers so long? Cos we are thinking of selling the forks before we’ve even used them?

thebunk

Shucks, STW seems to have mellowed lately – you’re all so nice. I can tell that you’re all playing it cool regarding the flash groupset though…

Forks are Revelation U-turns, set to around 120mm for the last two pictures, to cope with the puddles. The sag is due to just touching down a pathetic attempt at a manual massive jump that you can’t see in the picture…

Saddle height tbc, there seems to be a sweet spot somewhere that I haven’t yet found.

Oh – I’ll shorten the hoses and cut down the steerer when I injure myself (probably in a puddle related misshap 😯 )

ononeorange

Very nice, especially in orange.

(I leave my steerers like that too).

There – some more niceness for you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Too many headset spacers? Long hoses? Why it must be…’ is closed to new replies.