Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Too good to be true?
  • mtbben
    Free Member

Whilst on Facebook this morning a link popped up for discounted sunglasses. Intrigued by the offer of 95% off I had a little look.

http://www.oakley-ukb2c.com/

What do you think? Got to be cheap copies from China right?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No, look completely kosher to me. It’s about time someone started discounting them. I’ve ordered seven pairs. Thanks for sharing. 8)

DezB
    Free Member

Reduced from £300 to £16! Can only be legit.

I liked this: “If you have a question about your order, want to give us your feedback, or just want to talk, we would love to hear from you.”

I’m going to ask them what second hand car to buy.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

SCAMALAMADINGDONG!

godzilla
    Free Member

FAKE

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

I’ve had a look, definitely wary of it!

spacemonkey

Just look at their FAQ and Why Buy From Us links, e.g:

We carry quality products:
    With extremely competitive prices, we sell only quality products. Many products we sell are manufactured by true factories and other famous name brands to bring you the best quality products in the shop today.

If that ain’t BS I’m a dumb-ar5e monkey fugger.

Junkyard
    Free Member

my security wont let me open it so I conclude GO FOR IT

user-removed
    Free Member

I must admit to having bought a few pairs from a similar eBay ad a few months back. I bought one pair as a test (£11, so not the end of the world if it was a scam). They arrived and I was fairly impressed tbh. Bit rough round the edges but pretty much carbon copies of the real real. So I went back and got another two pairs.

Just waiting to go blind due to them not blocking uv (genuine concern – they came with all the uv gubbins stickers but it’s very likely bs).

tinsy
    Free Member

They are all £16 of course they are fake… but are they any good, thats the question. I am going to find out. 🙂

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I must admit to having bought a few pairs from a similar eBay ad a few months back. I bought one pair as a test (£11, so not the end of the world if it was a scam). They arrived and I was fairly impressed tbh. Bit rough round the edges but pretty much carbon copies of the real real. So I went back and got another two pairs.

You mean fake goods are readily available on eBay??? 😯

I’m shocked, really. 😉

mugsys_m8

Just don’t get caught in France with anything fake.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Bearing in mind some of the model names dont match the actual model i’d say 100% fake

portlyone

Bearing in mind some of the model names dont match the actual model i’d say 100% fake

Is that why they’re trying to ban Page 3?

will
    Free Member

user-removed – Member

Just waiting to go blind due to them not blocking uv (genuine concern – they came with all the uv gubbins stickers but it’s very likely bs).

Sure somebody off here did a test on these a while ago and concluded they were fine?

Drac

Sure somebody off here did a test on these a while ago and concluded they were fine?

They did but that does not mean they came from the same producer.

will
    Free Member

Yeah that’s true 😆

soobalias
    Free Member

so are you just ripping into Oakleys profits and devaluing their brand or are you funding terrorism and child-pr0n to boot?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Too good to be true?’ is closed to new replies.