Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Too busy looking in his mirror?
  • imnotverygood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wgIgmYWhZs
    Can’t find it if it’s already been done. Rather amusing in its way.

iolo
    Free Member

😆

nickjb
    Free Member

Just proving to the cyclist that he is following rule 163. Give cyclists as much room as you would give when overtaking a car.

Don’t really want to go victim blaming but what was the car doing there? There was a big space just before where he was stopped.

jimjam
    Free Member

And then youtube automatically skips on to a montage of cyclists fighting with drivers……that’s me angry for the day.

wwaswas

There was a big space just before where he was stopped.

Waiting to reverse and park – you can see it pull in during the earlier part of the video.

AlexSimon

jimjam – Member

And then youtube automatically skips on to a montage of cyclists fighting with drivers……that’s me angry for the day. You can turn that off you know – there’s a toggle on the top-right of the youtube page called “Autoplay”.

oldnpastit

Self-driving cars can’t come soon enough.

shermer75
    Free Member

oldnpastit – Member
    Self-driving cars can’t come soon enough.

That’s what in looking forward to! 🙂

brooess
    Free Member

I thought a heard a shout as the van passed and it did rather look like deliberate close pass so the odds are it was one of those idiot drivers rather than one of the good ones… and he clearly wasn’t looking where he was going.

I’d like to see him blame that one on the car driver or the cyclist… as no doubt he will try…

+1 on the self-driving cars – maybe a montage of YouTube clips like this could be built into a launch campaign for Google cars once they’re on the market 😀 ‘Travel to work in peace and quiet, catching up on sleep or emails in a Google car… or drive yourself and show the whole world what an idiot you are by crashing into everything in sight?”

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I found that, to my shame, immensely satisfying. As stated above I reckon.

A deliberate close pass followed by overly looking in the wing mirror to see if he had sufficiently upset the chap on bike, then boom!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Too busy looking in his mirror?’ is closed to new replies.