Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Too busy for work …
  • toby1

Right, having just sorte out the car insurance, I still need to
    – look into line rental/broadband providers or face another 12 months locked into a rolling BT ‘contract’
    – find a suitable replacement washing machine for mine that has only a limited life span now (I’m guessing weeks rather than months)
    – work out if/where our holiday should be at the start of October, I was planning on iceland but I reckon it might be a little too late to go there then, work project end timings are preventing the mid-september holiday I wanted
    – look into accomodation, rental cars, flights for the holiday mentioned above
    – book a B&B for Snowdon next month (walking not riding)
    – find some garden furniture for a not too un-reasonable price as sitting on the grass is fun for a bit
    – find money to pay for all of the above

So does anyone else think they need a Personal assistant just to keep up with non-work related tasks as well as finding some time to get some work done?

Or do the rest of you just never sleep?

yunki
    Free Member

find some garden furniture for a not too un-reasonable price

asda

Hairychested
    Free Member

theflatboy
    Free Member

good price on garden furniture at homebase at the mo – get a peru six seat and oval table set.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

I was off work for 5 months last year between contracts. If you have kids, a house to look after, enjoy cycling and look after your own bikes, then I concur – def too much to do to have time for a job. I think people thought I was just sat at home in the garden, which must have happened about half a dozen times during that period.

Work is a pain in the arse, just spend less, then you can work less.

Drac

There’s almost an hours work there, my you’re a busy man.

donsimon
    Free Member

Why would you want to call someone who can’t “type” or “file a secretary” hairychested? 😕

steve-g
    Free Member

Freecycle, skyscanner, holidaylettings, Argos, Done, well apart from the broadband

Drac
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Too busy for work …’ is closed to new replies.