Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tony Hudgell (Warning, dusty eye content)
  • Tom-B
    Free Member

Not sure if we’ve done it already, I can’t see a thread anyway.

I saw him on the news this morning having missed out on the story this week and not being familiar with his original horrific story.

In short the little lad is aiming to walk everyday in June on his newly fitted prosthetics. Genuinely found it incredibly inspirational this morning, and it seemed to get a tad dusty in the room when I saw him interviewed! I believe he’s up to 750k now!!!

Argh….my phone won’t let me post links for some reason! Drac can you pop on your iPad and sort please!!

didnthurt

What a lovely little boy. Wish him all the best and I’ll head over to his just giving Page the now.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Nice one! I still can’t get links working on my phone ffs!

tuboflard

Genuinely lovely boy and fantastic what his adoptive parents have already made of him. Almost as astonishing is that his birth parents only got 10 years though suspect sentencing guidelines limited what they could serve.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Yep his adoptive parents seem like an amazing couple.

theotherjonv

I saw this on the news a week or so back but had no idea of the back story. His birth parents should match him metre for metre. On their hands and knees. Over hot coals and broken glass.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tony Hudgell (Warning, dusty eye content)’ is closed to new replies.