Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Tony Blair
  • DezB
    Free Member
    Tiger6791

Tony Blair seems to slipped in to an Alan Partridge persona.

It's such a shame he could have been a legend but a couple of massive wrong choices is what he'll be remembered for.

Stoner
    Free Member

how about BBC Correspondent, Nick Robinson, in a desperate effort to tidy his dismal journalistic record with an "I knew all along but didnt report it for some unexplained reason" piece?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/nickrobinson/2010/09/blair_and_brown.html

clubber
    Free Member

Surely "Blair says that Brown had significant strengths but also some major weaknesses" would be better still…

DezB
    Free Member

Exactly clubber. "Blair says Brown was a human being"

This is one book I'll be rushing to buy.

Now, if it had been "Blair says I couldn't look at Brown cos of his funny eye" ..

clubber
    Free Member

To be fair, it's not unreasonable to expect our leaders to have significant strengths whereas it is reasonable IMO to expect them not to have major weaknesses so if someone in the know says that that was the case, I reckon it is news.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Brown: A mentally unstable bully with zero emotional intelligence.

Blair's just confirmed what every Westminster insider has been claiming for years. Christ, even the utter filth in the top echelons of the parliamentary Labour party couldn't stand him.

MSP

Blair: A narcissistic power hungry twunt, able to see or believe he sees the faults in others but unable to see his own.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I wouldn't believe a single word from that evil self-serving c***.

Rio

I wouldn't believe a single word from that evil self-serving c***.

Which one, Brown or Blair?

simonralli2
    Free Member

I am taking my mind off it all by enjoying the Hague palava on Guido Faulkes.

Stoner
    Free Member

iaindale's* take on Guido's sh1t stirring is about right IMO

*gay politico.

Stoner
    Free Member

she wouldnt turn me gay…

simonralli2
    Free Member

OK, sorry, so it's perfectly OK to hire a 25 year old who previously was a driver with no qualifications for the job as Foreign Office advisor, when there were far more qualified people available, and when Parliamentary rules state that only 2 advisors should be employed? That's fine then? 😀 Following that logic I should be Head of the European Parliament!

And are you really suggesting that someone as minted as Hague is would willingly share a room when all his other colleagues were put up in a cheaper hotel? Doesn't make sense!

Stoner
    Free Member

Parliamentary rules state that only 2 advisors should be employed

they also state that a minister can have an extra SpAd if he has an additional portfolio. Even if it is a tellytubby one like "First Secretary of State."

I dont disagree that the appointment may well be wrong, but I think the attack should major on nepotism rather than snide gay-bashing.

duntmatter
    Free Member
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Tony Blair’ is closed to new replies.