Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Tommy Zoom
  • warton
    Free Member

I don’t get it, are the cartoons with poluto in the dogs imagination? or is the little kid actually tommy zoom? confusing.

In the night garden has started freaking me out a bit recently too, what do they do in that forest, where do they go in the plinky ponk or tinky tonk? weird.

ivantate
    Free Member

Just sat with it on now for the first time. Even the boy isnt that impressed and is playing duplo instead.s

thegreatape
    Free Member

Was it Tommy Zoom that said poo and upset someone on here?

boxfish
    Free Member

Pah!

3rd & Bird is where it’s at. Do the muffin.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDbe8-x3naw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

djglover
    Free Member

Tommy zoom is gash. My 2 are addicted to peppa pig which begins to grate after 13 seconds

warton
    Free Member

Big fan of 3rd and bird, best kids show at the moment

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yes it was – I wasn’t upset but I was surprised they said ‘poo’ as an expletive on a programme written for very small children.

I quite like the programme though.

Drac

An old friend of mine son does Tommy Zooms voice. There you can all rest easy for the rest of the day.

I was surprised they said ‘poo’ as an expletive on a programme written for very small children.

Most 2 year olds will use the poo.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

As I said at the time – I don’t doubt that but it was HOW the word was used- but let’s not go over this again – the thread is around somewhere if anyone wants to go back to it 😉

DrP

I ruddy hate Tommy Zoom (as does my Wifey). It’s boring, Tommy is lame, it’s got that miserable Northern Mutt, and the message is not worth the 20 minutes of show….. (gosh – did I just rant about a kids TV show?!)

3rd and Bird rocks though! “DO the muffin…..”

I spend the day with stupid songs in my head though!

Match them up to the show….
    1 – “It’s so exciting in the hospital…..”
    2 – “Baby Jordan, Baby Jordan….”
    3 – Show me show me, show me your (insert expletive here!)

Also – worth a watch is “Hugo Monkey’s Funky jungle Conga” on the CBeebies site!

DrP

althepal

Mine is not quite 2 yet, has moved on from Balamory (thank god), through In the night garden, and is now into Something special for some reason.. Go figure! Think he likes Mr Tumble.. Oh aye, and he’s signing stuff now which is quite cute!

AndrewBF
    Free Member

Tommy Zoom really is poor.

Little one loves Octanauts right now. I’m more Rastamouse and Nina with her Neurons.

I could happily take out the cast and crew of ‘Me Too’ and the whole population of Riverseafingle or whatever it is called.

rob2
    Free Member

Some shows are a little easier to watch than others eg

Nina in Nina and the neurons
    Sarah-Jane honeywell in tikabilla

😉

Can’t stand rastamouse. Why can’t some of the characters at least speak properly?! Dear BBC…

althepal

Quite liked I can cook too for some reason..

sefton
    Free Member

your all wrong!

adventure time on CN is where its at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFuE2_sk3w

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Our two (2yrs old) have moved on to National Geographic which is very pleasant (they love anything to do with animals, especially monkeys and lions).

Rickos
    Free Member

Mighty Mites is good from a dads point of view. Might get Mrs. Rickos a superhero outfit…

As for the ones I can’t stand, bl0ody Everythings Rosie needs nuking. Me Too also grates.

warton
    Free Member

aah ‘Me too’. Is that the scottish one, filmed in newcastle and glasgow? I hate that programme, hate it, hate more than any other programme in the world.

spacemonkey

As others have said already, TZ really is shit. I mean, who’d give the name Daniel to a dog FFS?

The other one that does my head in is that pile of annoying crap set in Scotland. Tis aired around 6:00 or 6:30am and features granny ‘something’ and some really irritating singing/’performing’ types that go about their daily working lives in some kind of town that’s made virtual at certain points.

warton
    Free Member

spacemonkey, thats ‘me too’. Yesterday that weird train canteen weirdo went to France to learn how to make a quiche, but he was such a spaz he made train biscuits but they were shit, so he sang his stupid crappy song about beating the clock and getting it done, and I almost ate my own face.

spacemonkey

LOL@ warton. Yep, that’s the one. It really is ****. Don’t think I could sit through even 5 minutes ever again.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

tommy zoom is utter sh*te!!

me too is terrible too

Wabuloo and Mr Blooms nusery are what rocks in our house… were getting into Octobauts aswell, that is seriously cool!

in the night garden is just plain scary, the three blackbirds in the tree just freaks me and the daughter out, its just not on!

tomaso
    Free Member

Its Tommy’s imagination narrated by the dog. It is a confusing state of play but hey. And I think Poluto is Tommy’s bad side, you know fighting the devil inside us all.
    What would you do?

My 3 year old is a MASSIVE Octanauts fan.

It is however a sad indictment that half of the ear worms in my head are poxy kids TV theme tunes…clap clap calp, tap tap tap, just like baby Jordan…

Drac

Me Too is terrible. My eldest watched it when she was young and even she got sick of it after episode 3, think they only ever did one series because it was so disliked. It’s shameful that it was filmed in Newcastle.

Edit: No it seems they did 2. Dear God.

theteaboy
    Free Member

Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdon is great. Really quirky.

Our (just) two year-old sees Tommy Zoom and says ‘not that on’!

Dark-Side

Me Too is terrible. My eldest watched it when she was young and even she got sick of it after episode 3, think they only ever did one series because it was so disliked. It’s shameful that it was filmed in Newcastle.

Edit: No it seems they did 2. Dear God.

Why is Granny Murray a relatively young woman? I can’t make my mind up who is the biggest irritant, the headmaster or the train buffet carriage guy. I love my train indeed.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

I can’t make my mind up who is the biggest irritant, the headmaster or the train buffet carriage guy. I love my train indeed.

no, no, no, its the woman with the pink bloody taxi!!

DrP

Also, on Me Too, I doubt that it’s worth the lady who cleans busses paying for night childcare. Just a middle class observation!

Also also, Sarah-Jane off of Tikabilla, is also the sporty lady in Mighty Mites!!

DrP

M6TTF
    Free Member

Yup hate me too here as well, although son seems to like it. He does like team umizoomi though, which is like super why – they’re both quite educational so don’t mind them 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Tommy Zoom’ is closed to new replies.