Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Tommy Sheridan.
  • bobmac892

Who cares. I’m just sick of the constant coverage on the Scottish news… Guilty though so looking forward to him getting the jail for Christmas, fingers crossed.

druidh
    Free Member

Does Barlinnie have sunbeds?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

GW – I’m not sure I’d be boasting about lying in court on a public forum. Still time to edit that one.

TS isn’t really a celebrity outside of this court case.

GW
    Free Member

Did I say where in the court I was, or who to? 😉

wouldn’t most celebrities these days not be celebrities outside of the one thing the news/gossip mags/TV etc. have latched onto to hold the interest of the dull as **** british public?

matt_outandabout

*spits coffee on monitor*

We noticed that as well, in court daily, on sunbed nightly…

IMO he is guilty – too many people lining up to say so…
    BUT, I dislike NoTW ‘winning’ this one as well.

I find the bras neck of the guy hard to stomach as well – ‘everyone’ is a liar except him was his defence it seems, and the his summing up was ‘don’t separate me from my daughter this Christmas’ – well don’t go cheating on your wife and lying in court then chap.

geoffj

😆

When Junior 1 was born and had a bit of Jaundice, the nurse at the hozi said that it was nothing to sorry about – ‘Just a bit of Tommi Sheridan suntan’

maccruiskeen

Guilty as. I know someone who worked on teh defence.

Was this before Tommy ‘dropped his briefs’

matt_outandabout

badoom and indeed, tish

organic355
    Free Member

Who cares. I’m just sick of the constant coverage on the Scottish news

+1

chickenman

When you think that someone like the german chancellor Kohl walked away from court having more or less admitted to having taken millions in bribes from top german companies, I really do think we get our knickers in a twist about the “morality” of our public figures in this country.We will end up with the bland, decent, moral, but ultimately useless politicians we deserve if we carry on allowing our media to rip apart the private lives of those who govern in our interests.
    Lets be under no illusion about how the national media opperates: No amount of subversion, bribary or threats are considered to be below the belt in order to get your story.
    Tommi stitches up the NotW? Lied in court to achieve this: Good on him I say!
    Tosser? so what?

roger_mellie

What are Reporting Scotland going to do when its all over? I do so look forward to their reports of every riveting minute detail of the trial each and every night.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Guilty!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12059037

So thats it. Sheridan is a lying shagger. Joins a select company that includes such luminaries as Archer and Aitken.

Merak

kimbers

he is a bit of a muppet no doubt
    but i think its as much an indictment of the hypocratical salacious gutter press as it is of him

jojoA1
    Free Member

*chants to self*
    Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality,Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality, Schadenfreude is not a good quality…

Well, we’ll get to see what colour he really is after a couple of years indoors.

Will he qualify for solidarity confinement in jail?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

what’s the bets- 4 yrs in the Bar-L?

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Anyone watch the BBC Scotland documentary just now. I’m intrigued as to which Scottish football celebrity the Police were alleging had taken part in a 3 some with him! Gotta be Frank McAvennie eh? Or maybe Chick Young…….. 😆

turin
    Free Member

Hopefully he gets sent to anywhere other than there, it would be more fun if he was away from his little followers,those who think he is the chosen one

j_me
    Free Member

..several million pounds of public money was spent investigating me and my wife. Is it not time that similar resources are devoted to investigating the activities of the News of the World?

Brilliant, that might have made sense if you weren’t found guilty.

They may have given prisoners the right to vote again, but thankfully they stopped short of allowing them to actually stand for election! Cheerio Tommy.

martinxyz
    Free Member

he might turn as white as his teeth with no sunbed and the hair will match after a few years too.he will definately come out a diffrent man.. and the news of the world wont recognize him when he goes on the hunt for them.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Will he qualify for solidarity confinement in jail?

..and here’s your coat, hang your head in shame

Coyote
    Free Member
    cranberry
    Free Member

Indeed:

Sheridan, who will be sentenced in January, said he was proud to have taken on the might of News International, armed with nothing but dozens of brave lies and a truly courageous amount of sleazy adultery.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Tommy Sheridan.’ is closed to new replies.