• This topic has 51 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Tommy Robinson owe you any money? Don’t let him pay via PayPal…
  • Drac

Come on do you lot really get offended by him highlighting child grooming gangs?

He doesn’t do that, he stands outside of courts yelling and then only when Muslims are in court posing a serious risk of them being released because of his actions. Funny how he’s never reported on members of the EDL being paedophiles.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Oh hi Drac, have you got the evidence I asked you for earlier? you know, when you called him a racist.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Oh and yes he has, he was telling the police about the grooming gangs years before any action was taken. Did you read up about him as I suggested earlier? That would of given you a clue. For someone who moderates an internet forum you really are bad at the internet.

tjagain

Robinson – numerous convictions for violence and other things and he is an obvious racist

tjagain

Nazism and Islamism are on the opposite sides of the same coin – we oppose both. Nazism has been defeated and Islamism is spreading across the country.

<footer>Tommy Robinson</footer><footer></footer><footer>Every single Muslim watching this… on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens… you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end… and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defense League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.<footer>Tommy Robinson</footer></footer><footer></footer><footer>Those two show enough racism for you?  And yes under british law muslim is treated as a race.</footer><footer></footer>

kcr
    Free Member

Well he’s definitely an Islamaphobe, a convicted con (assault, fraud, using a false passport, drugs, contempt of court). He also claims to have joined the BNP without realising it was a racist organisation that did not permit non white people to join, so I reckon he’s a liar as well.

But I guess if he’s not a racist that’s OK.

tjagain

or have a read thru these tweets.

Tommy Robinson and his Hate Tweets

Drac

Oh and yes he has, he was telling the police about the grooming gangs years before any action was taken. Did you read up about him as I suggested earlier? That would of given you a clue. For someone who moderates an internet forum you really are bad at the internet.

I’ve read about the racist, thug and thief before today. That’s why I know what he is.

cchris2lou

He lives in Swanley , that is bad enough .

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Islamism is spreading across the country.

So what do you propose to do about it?

Child grooming gangs were brought to the msm and polices attention in 2004 IF NOT EARLIER. The whistle blowers were then threatened with prison for inciting racial hatred. This is real, children were being abused and the authorities were turning a blind eye.

Edit: but apparently he’s a racist (?) which apparently is worse.

dissonance

Also George Soros is a massive stakeholder in PayPal so that explains the ban.

What size is his stake then? Only thing I know is he has sold at least part of it recently.

Also why mention Soros?

Come on do you lot really get offended by him highlighting child grooming gangs?

No I get offended by him turning up at court and illegally filming an active trial putting it at risk of being declared a mistrial and, at worse, letting some arseholes off free or at best costing the taxpayer a lot of money in rerunning it.

What useful service was he providing in that case? As soon as the trial was complete and the arseholes convicted it was well reported. If he was doing stand alone investigation and providing the evidence to the cops that may, and only may, be useful but as it was his great service was putting justice at risk. Although given his legal record I guess I can see why he wouldnt be too fond of justice actually be done.

Drac

The whistle blowers were then threatened with prison for inciting racial hatred.

No they were warned about being contempt of court.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Tommy Robinson owe you any money? Don’t let him pay via PayPal…’ is closed to new replies.