Tommy Robinson owe you any money? Don’t let him pay via PayPal…

Home Forum Chat Forum Tommy Robinson owe you any money? Don’t let him pay via PayPal…

• This topic has 51 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by  Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Tommy Robinson owe you any money? Don’t let him pay via PayPal…
  • Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

I’d ask for cash if you’ve just sold him a bike or signed copy of Mein Kampf….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46139193

rene59

What about his Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon account?

sofaboy73

But how will I get my Tommy Robinson pyjamas and duvet cover through the post now??

what I find most alarming is how many semmingly  rational people have taken him up as a “champion of free speech”. The irony being that we (the uk) don’t have any “free speech” laws, only “freedom of expression” laws which limit hate speech, racism etc – but if we fully embraced the EU (which tommy so dislikes) we would!

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

He’s also called the ban “fascism”…..

I am getting really confused by the meaning of that word these days.

sofaboy73

He’s also called the ban “fascism”…..

*IRONY KLAXON ALERT*

kerley

I am getting really confused by the meaning of that word these days.

Iyt is like when people call traffic wardens Nazi’s.  They are being just a bit dramatic.

Premier Icon Speshpaul
    Subscriber

copy of Mein Kampf signed Poopscoop…..

that’s probably worth money….

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

Depends who it’s signed by? 😃

cynic-al

The irony being that we (the uk) don’t have any “free speech” laws, only “freedom of expression” laws which limit hate speech, racism

Does any country have unrestricted freedom of speech? Also, arguably the UK has freedom of speech by convention rather than statute, no?

olddog

In very simple terms UK law prohibits rather than allows for private individuals and organisations. So unless something is prohibited by law then it is legal to do (it’s more complicated than this but as a broad principle…). So we have free speech except where it is limited by legislation ( and more importantly the courts’ interpretation of that legislation)

The exception to the broad principle of allowed unless prohibited are public bodies which need explicit legislation to allow them to perform any function ie eveything is prohibited unless allowed through legislation

Premier Icon ads678
    Subscriber

I am so pleased I had no idea who he was until I clicked the link in the OP.

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

never mind PayPal picking on him, he wants to look out for the fashion police………

pictured with his stylist and their guide dog..

Just out of interest, how does TR get to stand near the door at Number 10? I’m pretty sure members of the public can’t just wander in.

EDIT: Ahhh:  “Anyone is allowed to deliver a petition to Downing Street as long as they ask permission in advance.”

scruff9252

@OOB – Offering Theresa her next bit of popular policy to announce. They’ve gone so much UKIP-y that it’s old hat. Might as well go all EDL-y too .

Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

He was swapping fashion ideas with Theresea May.

cynic-al

Never trust anyone that wears a black shirt with a tie, unless they are a pop star.

Nico

never mind PayPal picking on him, he wants to look out for the fashion police………

Nice shirt. Maybe black or brown would suit him better.

Premier Icon nwmlarge
    Subscriber

Well done to Paypal, that mug needs censoring!

PMSL at the caption for the downing street photo

Who is this character then?

Edit – just googled him, another waste of media space by the sounds of it.

patriotpro

Paypal are are a shower of shit and this proves it.

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

^^^^ 🙂 🙂 🙂 I think mini fascists like him are being given far too much leeway

an insult to those that died that nazis like him wear a poppy

baboonz

@cynic-al

The US does. First amendment of their constitution.

Premier Icon Poopscoop
    Subscriber

@kimbers

Couldn’t agree more. He stands against everything that poppy represents.

Not completely unrestricted, they still have laws around defamation etc.

…and Theresa May originally got her outfit from the Bay City Rollers…

mogrim

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>That doesn’t cover private companies/individuals, only the government. Paypal are free to refuse him service if they feel like it. </span>

CountZero

pictured with his stylist and their guide dog..

👏🏻

Isn’t removing/closing his account and freezing his money in that account just a form of censorship?

Every hurdle they put in his way makes him stronger, he has more followers on Facebook than any of the 3 main political parties, his YouTube videos get more views than the hatchet jobs the msm put out to discredit him.

If you read about why he started the EDL and the problems encountered by him and his family in Luton you might not be so quick to judge.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

If you read about why he started the EDL and the problems encountered by him and his family in Luton you might not be so quick to judge.

Nah! Sorry he’s a racist prick.

Premier Icon tmb467
    Subscriber

The E-bike Defence League?  Not for me…

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

Plenty of people grew up in the same circumstances as yaxley-Lennon in Luton, without becoming a vilent thug & starting a racist hate group.

The number of people following him is exactly why we shouldn’t tolerate his lies, especially now as we contemplate the consequences of unchecked fascism

If you believe his fakenews over ‘msm hatchet jobs’ mitsumonkey, you need help.

Personally im ashamed that he & I come from the same town.

He’s a racist Drac? Interesting, do you have any evidence of this?

Also George Soros is a massive stakeholder in PayPal so that explains the ban.

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

It only explains it if you spend too much time reading alt-right anti-Semitic conspiracy nonsense

This actually explains it:

The company’s acceptable use policy forbids

“the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory”.

& As for is he racist- he jeopardised the trial of some sex abusers, just so he could get Facebook likes & monetise his bigotry because the abusers were Muslim.

Is ‘Muslim’ a race now? That’s news to me.

Premier Icon PMK2060
    Subscriber

Supporters of Tommy Robinson always spout the same crap about him not being racist cos Muslim / Islam aint a race. If he is not racist then why did he join the BNP?

Far left always spout that crap, how come he’s got lots of friends from “ethnic minorities” then? It’s it PR ???? Lol

Come on do you lot really get offended by him highlighting child grooming gangs? Really? Or maybe you would prefer it get swept under the carpet as the msm like to? You know like Jimmy Saville and Cyril Smith.

Premier Icon kilo
    Subscriber

Drac may have a point

“”Robinson told a BBC film crew that he lived in a part of Luton where Islamic fanatics lived and that he feared for his safety. The reality is somewhat different as he lives in Wilstead, a relatively leafy village on the outskirts of Bedford.

Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has committed multiple offences with absolutely none of them having anything to with being a free speech martyr.

Assault

In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

Assaulting a police officer

In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Rooftop protest

In 2011, Robinson and EDL co-founder Kevin Carroll flew to Zurich to protest on the roof of a FIFA building that England were not allowed to wear poppies on their kit because of FIFA’s political symbol ban. They were fined £3,000 for their troubles.

Assault at his own rally

In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot

In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

Using someone else’s passport

In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud

In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court.

Whilst passing the sentence, the judge told Robinson: ‘This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning.’

“I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct,’ he told him.

Contempt of court 1

In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.

Contempt of court 2

Finally, earlier this year, the crucial case that led to Robinson being jailed and sparked the ridiculous Free Tommy protests. Robinson is currently serving a 13-month sentence for contempt of court. Robinson was arrested after Facebook live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour despite their being reporting restrictions on the case. Because he had a suspended sentence for the same crime the judge sentenced Robinson to 13 months in prison. Robinson pled guilty.

rene59

Regardless of whether or not he is racist, as above the guy is a scumbag thug and deserves everything he gets for that alone.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.