• This topic has 25 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by poly.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Tommeh Yaxley Lemon
  • MrSparkle

Latest stunt. Goes to a restaurant who refuses to serve him so he encourages his knuckleheaded followers to leave bad reviews on trip advisor. Which of course they do. It’d be a shame if folk left good reviews just to piss him/them off… “I have never had a bad meal here” ;0)

https://inews.co.uk/news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-incites-negative-reviews-after-told-to-leave-restaurant-staff-didnt-want-serve-him-wing-kingz-1280071

Edit: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187055-d23592907-Reviews-Wing_Kingz-Milton_Keynes_Buckinghamshire_England.html#:~:text=Message%20from%20Tripadvisor,receiving%20your%20review!

ernielynch

He is now also a convicted stalker.

MoreCashThanDash

Confirmation he really is a total bellend.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zilog6128

It’d be a shame if folk left good reviews just to piss him/them off… “I have never had a bad meal here”

not actually possible now as they have deleted all the fake reviews & locked the listing, leaving only the (presumably) original real reviews (which give it a 5 blob rating!). So good work Trip Advisor! 👍

hatter

I have a sudden urge to buy chicken wings in the Milton Keynes area.

MrSparkle

not actually possible now as they have deleted all the fake reviews & locked the listing, leaving only the (presumably) original real reviews (which give it a 5 blob rating!). So good work Trip Advisor! 👍

Indeed. See my edit.

scuttler

Me too – will definitely visit them next time I’m in the area now I know they have form for pissing off that huge **** dickhead. Gonna nominate them for one of those Pride of Britain things that ITV and the shit papers run.

Cougar

“Do you know what I found – it’s a black owned business.”

****’s sake.

leffeboy

he really is 100% pure **** isn’t he, it’s amazing

Mister-P
    Free Member

Tommy Throbbinson.

That bloke is a weapons grade tool of such magnitude the Chinese want to copy him and launch him at supersonic speeds into space.

5plusn8
    Free Member

I am due in MK in a couple of weeks. That’s lunch sorted.

colp

Saw this yesterday so I left a review praising the place for taking back control of its borders.

MoreCashThanDash

Saw this yesterday so I left a review praising the place for taking back control of its borders.

Good work 👏👏

funkmasterp

Remember, it’s not just me they don’t want. It’s all you RACISTS who follow me too.

Well d’uh you absolute deplorable ****. How can anyone type that sentence and not realise it is the same as typing ‘Hey, I’m a **** just like you **** that follow me’

Stephen, the only people that want you are your followers. That’s it! So why don’t you all **** off and open your own chicken wing restaurant…… and breathe Phill, breathe 😂

martinhutch

I’m surprised he wanted a chicken dinner. I see him as a more traditional Fash and chips fella.

bentandbroken

Damn! I used to use the PremierInn across the road and would be up for giving them my custom on the back of their actions

squirrelking
    Free Member

I’m surprised he wanted a chicken dinner. I see him as a more traditional Fash and chips fella.

Nah, he strikes me as the type who would spice it up a bit with a big plate of Nazi Göring.

easily
    Free Member

I’ll be making a special visit just to congratulate them.

pondo

Same.

LimboJimbo

TBF they probably missed a trick by refusing to serve him. The temptation to provide him food with some “extra special” additional ingredients must have crossed their minds, shirley?

scuttler

Nah, he strikes me as the type who would spice it up a bit with a big plate of Nazi Göring.

Yes!!

This definitely deserves a bit more acknowledgement. Good show sir.

MoreCashThanDash

He’s back in the news…..

BBC News – Tommy Robinson pursued by creditors for an estimated £2m
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60052754

fasthaggis

That turd is not worth two threads 😉

Stephen Yaxley Lennon

scuttler

I heard SYL mentioned on the wireless this morning and wondered want **** things he’d done now. This looks like a positive story though and serves as a reminder that being a horrible **** may have consequences

poly
    Free Member

This looks like a positive story though and serves as a reminder that being a horrible **** may have consequences

I suppose its positive in the sense that someone is making the effort to find his hidden assets – its a bit shit though that a court has declared he needs to pay up and the easy get out is to declare yourself bankrupt and hope that nobody knows about hidden wealth. Hopefully if he’s lied to the official receiver then that will get pursued as criminal matter as a deterrent to those in the future who might be tempted not to be truthful.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Tommeh Yaxley Lemon’ is closed to new replies.