Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Today's Niggle Farridge News.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oops.

TeeHee

bikebouy
    Free Member

Anyone see the BNP PPB last night, you know the cartoon one thats been censored?
    Seemed to me to be a bit harsh to censor a PPB..

baronsamedi
    Free Member

Had you down as a fanboi of Farrage woppit, you know the foaming and frothing at things you dont like, peas in a pod 😉

LHS
    Free Member

Anyone hear Nick Griffin on Radio 4 this morning. My loathing for that excuse of a man knows no bounds.

nbt

and in other niggle farridge news

Pigface
    Free Member

Griffin was on 5 Live a few weeks ago and instead of delivering any policies he just ranted about the BBC not giving his party the correct airtime, he then said all Lib Dems were fat sex offenders thet led to a stunned silence in the studio. He ranted a bit more and left. The bloke is barking.

andytherocketeer

can see griffin’s point.
    BBC seems to have given its entire airtime to farridge.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So she is UKIP for 3 years but only realises that it is plagued by closet racists just one week before the European elections when she feels that she has to publicly denounce them ?

Cynics might suggest that she was a Tory plant. Although I suspect that she is probably just breathtakingly daft.

LHS
    Free Member

Griffin this morning compared his past comments on denying the Holocaust (which he justified on air) to Nick Clegg being an arsonist. (He actually set fire to a rare cactus when 16 years old and drunk.

Holocaust vs Burnt Cactus….hmmmm

ahwiles
    Free Member

ask me a year ago if i thought the bbc was impartial, and i’d have said ‘yes, mostly’

but now i’m convinced that they’ve got an anti-tory/leftist agenda*, it’s the only way to explain the amount of air-time they give to Niggles.

(*which, i’m mostly ok with)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

baronsamedi – Member
    Had you down as a fanboi of Farrage woppit,

Oops. TeeHee. 🙄

LHS
    Free Member

There after the jobs which no one elses want to do. Good on them.

ohnohesback
    Free Member
    avdave2

Cynics might suggest that she was a Tory plant.

I wondered that myself when I heard it this morning. Maybe just someone who wanted to do whatever she could to damage UKIP and was prepared to go undercover for 3 years.

Or as you say just a bit daft.

kimbers

Cynics conspiracy theorists might suggest that she was a Tory plant.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I find myself, strangely, warming a little towards Nicholas “Fatty” Soames:

This

Adding of the Ukip leader’s freewheeling approach to politics: “I don’t think these are issues that can be dealt with just swilling a pint of beer and having a fag, both of which are very agreeable things by the way, but not necessarily when done in conjunction with formulating policy.”

😆

baronsamedi
    Free Member

I find myself, strangely, warming a little towards Nicholas “Fatty” Soames:

That is hysterical, such wit displayed so well.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Watch it, spotty.

kcal

Ah, Nicholas Soames,

…alleged claim of an ex-girl friend. “Making love with Nick was like have a double wardrobe fall on top of you with the key still in the lock.”

MrWoppit
    Free Member

And your point is?

nedrapier

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M1H1Tk_JBw[/video]

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczj6thd4CY[/video]

BikePawl
    Free Member

Just had a bnp leaflet through the door, and according to them
    “But the truth is that ukip support immigration especially Muslim immigration”.
    My predictive text comes up with abnormal when I type in bnp.

kcal

do I need to make a point on this forum.. oh, sorry old chap.

chewkw
    Free Member

I have postal voted yesterday!

MEP = I have voted UKIP zombie maggot in Tory/Labour etc strong hold.

Councillors = I have voted Tory zombie maggot in Labour/Lib Dem strong hold.

Yea, I have always voted the opposite to the strongest regardless of who is in power. I am the king/queen maker … 😆

julianwilson
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

Cynics conspiracy theorists might suggest that she was a Tory plant.

I think that in 15 years’ time we will find out that Farage was a tory plant all along, making this loony party in order to make the conservatives look less right wing and more credible/voteworthy.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Today's Niggle Farridge News.’ is closed to new replies.