Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Today’s eBay find
  • rossburton
    Free Member

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/pinnacle-Ramin-1-2020/393150020625

“The seat post has snapped under the seat post clamp, otherwise the bike is perfect”

😱

bsims
    Free Member

is fully operational and functions as intended.

Apparently bought for commuting and has never been out in the rain either, what a stroke of luck.

tomhoward

‘You know what, as I’ve only used this for commuting, a snapped seat tube is definitely not a warranty issue, guess I’ll sell the bike as is’

peekay

I wonder what was on the red cabinet that they have crudely edited out of the photo?

dannybgoode

@bsims – to be fair the ad says ‘never left out in the rain’ not ‘never been used in the rain. Either way with the seat tube like that the frame is a write off

sboardman

I want to know what’s been photoshopped (using the term very loosely…) out of image number 3.

Bez

a snapped seat tube is definitely not a warranty issue

To be fair, that doesn’t look like a warranty issue, it looks like someone’s only inserted an inch of seat post into the frame and then eaten pies.

bsims
    Free Member

@dannybgoode – so it does, that will teach me to skim read then post my findings. 😀

wzzzz
    Free Member

What has been blanked out in the 2nd pic?

bsims
    Free Member

What has been blanked out in the 2nd pic?

A dead parrot.

savoyad

An arm?

jamescarters
    Free Member

Cordless angle grinder?

MoreCashThanDash

I seem to remember reading an article about a chap who could help with the seatpost problem in some magazine recently

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Today’s eBay find’ is closed to new replies.