Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Today’s earworms
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

My brain loves to give me a random song pretty much every morning and today’s is Peaches by The Presidents Of The United States Of America. Quite a fun song and definitely better than Boys Boys Boys by Sabrina which it threw up recently. What’s anyone else got stuck in their brain this morning?

scruffythefirst
    Free Member

Glee’s version of Don’t stop believing due to my eldest’s music discovery journey.

Currently being drowned out with Save Ferris.

desperatebicycle

Luckily I haven’t got one today – was almost that Rick Astley shite mostannoyingcrapsongever after the BBC sprung it on me this morning, with the news that Glastonbury is to become a novelty disco this year. Gawd, imagine hearing that through a massive PA with no escape, I’d drown myself in the nearest portaloo.

Onzadog
    Free Member

After hearing someone question some lyrics in radio 2 recently, Paul Cole, Where have all the cowboys gone.

slowoldman

I’m listening to some of Ligeti’s piano etudes on Radio 3. I don’t anticipate carrying around earworms from them.

onewheelgood

Thanks to @kayak23, who posted this on another thread

Gout, gout, let it all out.

These are the things STW talks about.

Come on

Git.

burntembers

I listened to a chilled out playlist earlier this morning and have still got these two going round in my head.

Peace to all man

andy5390

Courtesy of the bird outside my house for the last two weeks…….. I’m A Barbie Girl.

If I could post an audio file, I would.

It’s now learnt how to remix it too, into …….. I’m A Barbie, I’m A Barbie, I’m A Barbie Girl

😞

martinhutch

Still haven’t got rid of this. Send help.

gauss1777
    Free Member

It’s not often that I wake with an earworm, but for some unknown reason, I did today:

sc-xc

I

Just sold my car

To we buy any car…

Just sold my car

To we buy any car

joelowden

… Jackson Browne’s Stay…. which I don’t mind at all..

kelvin

I’m stuck with this one…

“Deep down where the love is…

the-muffin-man

I

Just sold my car

To we buy any car…

Just sold my car

To we buy any car

It’s caught on very fast and a big departure from their previous ad figurehead – I wonder if they knew there was going to be a shit/fan interface!? 🤣🤔

jezzasnr

ignore me…

johnx2
    Free Member

I’d do anything for my lipstick lover, lovuuur, lovuuur…

Why that goes to Somerset I do not know. Stuck with it now.

Ah doggone it have the link. I’m actually pretty annoyed as she’s cancelled her manc concert to which we have tickets. Better things to do being the justification

^^^ah. Age restricted. Not surprising I guess

Mister-P
    Free Member

Alison Limerick is a great tune. Wish my brain treated me to such corkers.

jca

I apologise in advance, but I woke up at 3AM this morning with supertramp rattling round my brain….

beware….

Mini 10’s (current) favorite song is Peaches from Presidents. I’ve been listening to it a lot lately. I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

Mine is currently…I need your lovin – NRG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7MAD76eFc0

DickBarton

The ad song for Pepsi Max…not quite an earworm but it stays in my head for a wee while after seeing the advert…

fazzini

Thanks to the fella on the next pitch to us…

I did, however, wake up with this running through my head…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.