Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Today I splashed a pedestrian.
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

milky1980 I note that you have omitted the bit about taking her back to your basement, chopping off her arms and legs, then keeping her in a box for as long as she’ll keep fresh. You sick sick puppy.

LHS
    Free Member

There was a great video on Youtube of a road rage incident, a car wouldn’t let a 4×4 merge in turn into traffic. 4×4 realises that drivers window is down and sunroof open so filters in behind then cuts onto waterlogged dirt track alongside the road and sends a wall of water through drivers window. Pretty quick thinking!

piemonster

binners – Member
    I did it this morning too. Must have absolutely soaked him. My girls were in the back of the car and laughed their heads off, then wouldn’t believe I hadn’t done it deliberately. As I’d even think of such a thing?!!!

You may have done it intentionally on a sub conscious level. Was he carrying anything with “artisan” written on it. Maybe a bag with some overpriced organic farm shop produce?

_tom_
    Free Member

Not funny at all really.

It is a bit though, isn’t it? Maybe not done intentionally but if accidental it’s funny.

sharkbait
    Free Member

LHS…. this one?
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dyfgYhVXG18[/video]

LHS
    Free Member

Not sure, can’t view Youtube through this connection. If it looks slightly russian, and IIRC the 4×4 was a landcruiser size and the car some old grey thing then yes. 🙂

finishthat
    Free Member

Its great its like making cyclists wobble by driving to close to them
    🙄

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

+1 for it’s funny (provided it’s not on purpose)

yunki
    Free Member

Definitely at least a little bit funny..

I dare you to argue the point with my 4 year old.. He is the master of pointing out things that are actually a little bit funny, after I have categorically stated that IT’S NOT FUNNY..

I blame Peppa Pig

milky1980
    Free Member

You can use farts to attract a partner? Tell me more!

And give away my secret? Never!! 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

You can also throw fag butts or spit at cyclists as you pass, that’s hilarious.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

One’s accidental and schadenfreude the others just deliberate and vindictive.

footflaps

Amateur, I clip them with my wing mirror knocking them off. It’s really funny but some of them get so worked up as well, they just don’t seem to be able to take a joke….

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Today I splashed a pedestrian.’ is closed to new replies.