• This topic has 39 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by frood.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Today, I shall be mostly…
  • takisawa2

Riding Bikes. 🙂

Rare day for me this. Family just packed off to Legoland for the day, so we have 12/13 hours of mischief ahead.

So, I’m thinking Cannock this morning on the FS, into Lichfield on the rat-bike comuter for some errands & spot of lunch, a few hours on the road bike this afternoon, & a gentle forage on the SS this evening.
    If there’s any time to spare I’ll spend it stripping down the old BMX I’m restoring.

That’s all.
    As you were.
    🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Nice.

Today I will mostly be cutting hedges, buying school uniforms and taking the kids to their swimming lessons. Arsebiscuits.

That’s all.
    As you were.
    😕

Bregante

Working.

iolo
    Free Member

Lying in a hospital bed

BillOddie

Taking my youngest on a mini camping trip to Cannock chase with our bikes.

There will be an easy ride, jelly snakes and beer.

nickc

I’ve got plenty of chores to do, but **** it, I’m going to go to Gisburn and play on Hope line

chakaping
    Free Member

Working, prepping for job interview, chores, packing for hols, dog walking, watching DH WC.

Sure I can shoehorn an hour or so on the road bike in there somewhere though.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Working
    Shopping
    Sort stuff out for tomorrow (Pru ride 100)
    Get on train for London
    Set alarm for stupid o’clock
    Endure a night on my own in a Travelogde

ThePinkster

Today I’ll mostly be building up my replacement BFe frame that finally arrived yesterday (many thanks for your help with that, Paul & Cy) 😀

and

shopping for a new suit. 🙁

dpfr

Feeling sorry for myself as I try and shift a revolting food poisoning bug

karlwoody
    Free Member

Bouncing round the hills of led arcs

ferrals
    Free Member

First things first I’m off to order a ‘cross bike 😀

Then got to slightly fiddle with my cleat position.

Probably go for a walk in the arvo with the wife, I’m intending on a bit of trail pruning so will have to plan a route carefully!

sandwicheater

Judging by this mornings evacuation, mostly staying near a toilet. DAMN YOU CURRY/LARGER BINGE!! 😥

EDIT: Oh, and keeping an eye on ebay for cheap hack bike.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Oh, and get well soon iolo!

PeteG55
    Free Member

Working, might try and sneak DH WC – Thanks chakaping, thought that was tomorrow.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m buying a microwave and a coffee machine.

I am going to Stratford Shopping Ctr at QEOP.

I may be some time 🙁

Tomorrow, tomorrow I shall be riding my arse off in Hertfordshire.. 8)

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Having a lie-in, then eating bacon and eggs, then going out on the bike for a pootle down the foreshore and a coffee…

Those things now done. Cooking beef curry for dinner now. And having a few Kilkenny’s.

roblane65
    Free Member

quick sort of paperwork and rubbish in works van
    short ride on new zesty to make sure new gearing/mechs are ok
    whizz round the house to make it look like I’ve done loads of stuff
    ( she’s out most of the day )
    then sort the tons of stuff in the garage ( bike and vehicle and tool related } so I can sell as much as can to fund more bike stuff and doing up my T4 😀

binners

I’m presently enjoying the calm before the Storm. A day of peace and quiet before a week off with my girls, getting run ragged! So it’s smoked salmon and scrambled egg, then a big loop taking in Cragg and Lee Quarry, finishing at the brewery 🙂

roblane65
    Free Member

Any one want to buy anything 😉

core

Trying to avoid another migraine, hovering, collecting new pc monitor for mrs, rally organisation meeting. Out for tea tonight I think.

Alex

Tidying up before going on Hols. Why do we do this? It’s not like the house is a mess and even if it were the neighbours who come in to feed the cats have been here loads of times when the kids have done that child thing where everything needs cleaning/sorting/repairing after they’ve been through.

Still we are going on hols. To a place under a mountain. With a chairlift. And some MTB trails. I’ve sneaked in helmet and shorts into the bag 🙂

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Driving over to the lakes, then walking from Windermere to Hawkshead via several pubs.

thegreatape
    Free Member

So far I’ve considered getting out of bed. I’ve decided to wait a few more minutes as I can hear the kettle boiling. After that I shall sit down in front of the TV to watch the last two days of the Egbaston test.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Relaxing in Verbier and celebrating Swiss National Day

rascal
    Free Member

Washing and sorting kit & bike after a week in Morzine – never quite as exciting as preparing to go out there 😥
    Buying internal doors & food shopping.
    Cooking spag bol later.
    Trawling tinterweb for info on potential new bike 🙂

oldtalent
    Free Member

Driving to north wales for revolution bike park tomorrow then antur stiniog on monday.
    Was going to go to cannock style cop today on the way up, but my legs are too tired to pushup.

bikebouy
    Free Member

All the signs are out up here in QEOP for some bloody cyclists event tomorrow, you Will Not get lost 😆

grey

I will be finishing fitting my new XT 11spd to my Alpine 5 :D.

jimdubleyou

Still recovering from calf injury, so will spend an hour on the turbo in a stifling shed before heading down to the old’s place in Dorking to cheer all of you doing the Pru 100 tomorrow and write GO CAV on the road.

takisawa2

BillOddie, the Chase is fine n’ dry for you.
    Iolo…get well soon chap. 😕

rOcKeTdOg

Just did a quick 25 with the OH, got mesmerized by the cake choice at a new to us café, now bike fettling, the DHWC before the pub tonight

DrT
    Free Member

Today I have mostly been painting the garden fence. Rain has stopped play now.

scandal42
    Free Member

In bed watching Vikings with a constant headache and blocked nose. Off on the Great Central Railway dining service for a 6 course later though.

Not ideal prep for 100 miles on the road on Monday.

cookeaa

Rode 50 miles, got home for one o’clock so as to be back in time for the missus.

Only to discover she’s not going to be back till way later, I could have stayed out and gone much further…
    Might mow the lawn, not sure I can be arsed now…

liquid
    Free Member

Ride in the Lakes and across to Caldbeck fells in 2 minutes then cleaning and packing bike ready to fly to Crested Butte on Monday for 3 weeks 🙂 just let myself get excited for the first time and am feeling more than a little giddy!

Xylene
    Free Member

Feeling whisky tired in the morning, followed by driving to the MIL to marvel at how all the in-laws shout at each other to communicate.

sobriety
    Free Member

Today I will mostly be cutting hedges

That was my plan, until the elderly gentleman next door who has been behaving increasingly erratically over the last couple of years (he was an ‘orrible git to start with and has been getting madder/worse) took umbridge with my cutting skills and threatened me with an axe. What a lovely man.

The police have explained to him that 1) Threatening people when they don’t do what you want doesn’t tend to make them do what you want and 2) I can cut the hedge how I like.

MoreCashThanDash

I have collected my kids from Peak 2015 jamboree, including spending 4 hours helping MrsMC pack, transport and unload all her Guide units kit. The third load of washing is in the machine, load 1 has dried, load 2 has just had an organic extra rinse as its just pissed it down and I only had time to grab the sleeping bags off the line.

MrsMC and LittleMissMC both asleep on the settee, but at least her Guides, and the Maltese Guides they hosted* have had a great week.

*There was a misunderstanding. MrsMC thought she’d been asked to look after a dozen Maltesers.

frood
    Free Member

Today I have mostly been travelling to France and back for work. Twice.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Today, I shall be mostly…’ is closed to new replies.