Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Today, I have the most terrible…
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

…..wind.

parp

Oh FFS. It’s been going on since last night now and it’s getting to the point where it’s not even funny anymore.

guff

I don’t even know what’s caused it really. Could be those veggie cheese and onion things I had for dinner. I dunno.

toot

I hope it stops soon.

trump

DezB
    Free Member

My road bike gives me atrocious wind. I think its some kind of allergy.

richteabiscuit
    Free Member

My road bike gives me atrocious wind. I think its some kind of allergy.

Snap! Just been out for a few hours on mine and was farting and burping all the way.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

It’s herpies.

philconsequence
    Free Member

peter,

am i remembering correctly that you helped out with a bike scheme for kids in the area? if so is there a website or anything with details of this marvelous idea?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Often happens when you’re full of sh!t.

user-removed
    Free Member

Two days?! Think yersel’ lucky. I’m trying to quit smoking and have spent the last TWO MONTHS parping away due to the phenylalanine in the nicotine tablets 🙁

Think my wife preferred the smell of smoke 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

am i remembering correctly that you helped out with a bike scheme for kids in the area? if so is there a website or anything with details of this marvelous idea?

I don’t know why, but this is the funniest thing I’ve read today!

philconsequence
    Free Member

its the word marvelous, always does the trick

robdob
    Free Member

Me too.

Sqweeeble.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

peter,

I do yes, but there’s no website. It’s run by Hart District Council (Fleet, Hampshire) and we basically take ‘wayward’ kids and get them repairing old bikes we get from the Police and other donations, set them up with lights, locks and other accerssories and they get to keep the bike they’ve been working on.

It was started by the Council along with another guy, but I’m not sure what’s happening with him as I ran the last sessions on my own, and will be doing another soonish

Where do you live? I can put you in contact with the chap at the council that organises it if you like?

(PS – Still tooting……)

Torminalis
    Free Member

pain in all the diodes down your left side?

Sorry, wrong thread.

organic355
    Free Member

Your lucky, I had lots of asparagus last night. It really does make your Pee stink!!

Militant_biker

I’ll see your trouser coughs and smelly pee and raise you the after-effects of All-You-Can-Eat spicy wings and $2 pints X-o

philconsequence
    Free Member

grew up in fleet, currently residing very near swinley (not sure about giving too much away on a forum where some member might stalk me in the future haha)

i’m really interested in getting involved, but think i’d need to really work on my bike mechanic skills first!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Sugar puffs make your wee smell, well, sugar-puffy.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ohhhhhhh nasty!

headfirst
    Free Member

this thread reminded me of this (safe for work):

robdob
    Free Member

Fffffffffssssssssttttt!!!

(paaaaah….)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Phil, It’s not heavy-duty mechanicing, just getting an unloved bike working again – New BB, shifters, cables, tyres, stuff like that. All nice and relaxed 🙂

The scheme itself is a bit stop/start right now. I’ve done 2 sets of 3 weeks since I got involved in the spring, but they’re hoping to get more referrals. Kids are usually 11-15 years old, and it runs 2hrs Saturday mornings. There’s always a comminity worker and a PCSO in attendance in case there’s any ‘issues’ but it’s been fione for me so far.

We’re trying to expand a bit by doing a ‘Bike MOT’ day on a housing estate. I’ll be checking bikes over and doing simple repairs and there’ll be a copper doing security marking, all based in the ‘Safer Heart’ van I believe. We’ve booked that for 20th November…….

To be honest I find it great fun. Messing with bikes I love and the kids do get something positive out of it as well.

binners

Why not have some fun with your flatulence

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Prrrrp!

I too am occasionally afflicted with the most terrible wind. Organic wheat beer and kebabs is a particularly evil combination, it seems.

PeterPoddy is a serial farter anyway, so if he say’s he’s got terrible wind, then it’s really something to be worried about. 😯

Andy

(Pfffphhhsssst)

Agreed Peter Poddys Prodigious Pharting (or PP’s PP) is legend.

khani
    Free Member

bigyinn – Member
    Sugar puffs make your wee smell, well, sugar-puffy.
    POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

That’s yeast in your wee, allegedly’ maybe’ I await correction from someone who actually knows,

philconsequence
    Free Member

Sounds good…. would need to sit in on a session and judge if I’m mechanical enough, still pretty new to bikes, but not new to troublesome teens

sharki
    Free Member

Me too.

Much more Audible last night, but today just damn right stinky, even if i controlled the outbursts they stunk.

Is it climate change or from the change of seasons?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Phil, drop me an email if you’re interested (in profile) You’re very welcome 🙂

—————————

Cheers Wriggles, I knew I could count on you….. 😉

I need to go somewhere for a ride soonish, any suggestions?

Andy

Hmmm checks weather for Chilterns…… wonders if Elfin can get his arse in gear…

oooh you could meet the dog!

Kevevs
    Free Member

those packs of dried soya mince they call “beanfeast”. Guaranteed fartfest. I dunno what’s in it, you add water and heat it up ito a chilli like substance. but it makes you fart the most deadly, noxious and offensive bottom burps. They even wake you up at night.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I like farting really loudly, late at night, to scare the neighbours.

What you on abahyt Andy yer bastard?

If I can get there easily then I might come. I could do with a bikey somewhere nice too.

Beanfeast? Fartfeast more like.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Not this weekend though Andy, busy busy busy…….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m probbly in Sarfhampton this weekend.

Probbly be down the docks shouting at seagulls. Bastards.

Andy

No worries chaps drop me an email for when you are free. Come over the night before for food – we could do a Farting Sunday menu…. food guaranteed to make you pump like a powerstation

(baaaaaarp!)

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hows everyone’s trouser trumpets today then?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Had a meeting earlier; the coffee exacerbated my windy belly. Had to cork it for an hour and a half. The diuretic nature of the coffee meant my bladder filled quickly and put increased pressure on my lower intestines, thus worsening the situation. Caused me some discomfort. The journey back from Swiss Cottage was not my most pleasant one.

timdrayton
    Free Member

Pp. Do they do that bike fixing thing in other areas of the country?

Id be well up for that in northampton!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

They have schemes like that round my way. Works really well…

…the scrotes now know how to strip bikes of expensive components properly. 🙄

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Tim, I’m only aware of the one near me….

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Elfin, I’ll be on t’Sarf Coast as well tomorrow. Family stuff. Food and cake! Get in!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nice. I dare say at some stage I’ll be in Nick’s ridiculous suicide machine car being really, really frightened… 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Today, I have the most terrible…’ is closed to new replies.