Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tod DH trails trashed :-(
  • steel4real
    Free Member

So a few weeks ago STW put this on the mid week movies Tod DH trails looked like a lot of fun

I’m thinking worth checking out from that vid (and as the write up mentioned they were near Tod, there aren’t many pine forests to choose from !) so today I take a walk over there to see what they’re like.

Sadly every single feature & stunt has been trashed. Every jump, drop board walk totally pulled to pieces and then covered in brushwood. Clealry intended as if the landowner (ironically UPM, Tilhill who run Llandegla!) decided it all had to end. There was a vast amount of work put in by the looks of it all.

Anyone know what happened ?

Was it responsible of STW to post a video of the place ??

Did that contribute to the downfall ???

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ultimately if it was there without the landowners permission it was a mistake to put it there. Videoing it isn’t irresponsible.

sambob
    Free Member

It didn’t say anywhere in the video where it was, and if it’s private land without permission to build anything then tough, it shouldn’t have been there in the first place.

Ewan
    Free Member

Shoving it on a very popular website may have forced the landowners hand tho – a blind eye may of been turned previously.

Irresponsible of STW in my opinion – they should have checked if it was a sensitive area or not.

brant
    Free Member

Parties are in discussion as I understand it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tod DH trails trashed :-(’ is closed to new replies.