Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Toby Young in the Speccy – A tale of an accident
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

There’s a simple moral to this story: If you’re going to cycle in Central London, wear a helmet

Anybody who’s ever had a big off will say the same. ESPECIALLY on the road! Bloody fekwit. Glad he’s OK-ish though.

Trampus
    Free Member

As we provincials say “Toby who?”

mcboo
    Free Member

I ride around London (or “Town” as we urban sophisticates call it…..sorry Trampus) all the time, just love it. Starting to worry myself, keep looking at all these cool dudes on their fixies and thinking mmmmmm they dont wear helmets, maybe I shouldnt bother. After reading this I’m keeping the lid.

Trampus
    Free Member

I’ve been riding for 50+ years without a helmet. I’ve never had an RTA. I gave first aid to someone with helmetless head injury 18 months back, and have worn one since. You never know.

kimbers

lunacy not to wear a helmet in “Town”

i work near chelsea & westminster always use it for my biking injuries, best a&e ive ever used !

wtf was that thing about polish torture victims???

Eldrik
    Free Member

*reads article*

A second vote of support for the plastics team at Chelsea & Westminster hospital, who did an amazing job when I fractured my scaphoid while biking last summer. An excellent hospital and a credit to the NHS 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Toby Young in the Speccy – A tale of an accident’ is closed to new replies.