Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • To the thieving little scrotes in Edinburgh
  • jimmy

If I ever found out who you were, I’d like to pull what you left of my beloved heckler from your a-hole through your throat and lodge it in the void left by the sadly-lacking brain. Of course I can’t do that, but I’d really like to right now.

If anyone hears of some Zocchi AM1’s, Mavic 321 / Hope wheels, Juicy 5’s, Thomson 31.8 stem & bar for sale in the area please let me know.

Muke
    Free Member

Having had my beloved Orange P7 stolen last week in Thetford I feel your pain.

will
    Free Member

🙁 I feel so much for you guys, had mine stolen around 6 years ago. Still annoys me!

Good Luck!!!

Nick

Yep, I had the same unfortunate experience for the same time, well my friend Sarah did, but the bike was on the back of my car for an hour, in the middle of bloody nowhere between 9:30 and 10:30 at night before the light fingers **** thought they would have it.

More shits

zaskar
    Free Member

Tea leaf scum!

Swello
    Free Member

Where in Edinburgh was the stuff nicked?

jimmy

Craigleith / Telford Road.

rabyoung
    Free Member

Drylaw, Muirhouse and Pilton all within stiking distance…some young scrotes from around there tried to my bike from me as I cycled the path into town. Managed to get away from them. You have my sympathies.

Garry_Lager

Same thing happened to me rab, on the cyclepath through drylaw about 2 yrs back.

Sorry to hear about the theft jimmy, some scumbags in the area no doubt. Hope they’re soft enough to put it up on ebay and you can recover something.

Swello
    Free Member

I live in Leith – I’ll keep an eye out. Can echo the sentiments about the cycle path round that area – been along there numerous times over the years – usually speed up when I get near Pilton

lightman
    Free Member

Hey Jimmy

i just emailed you, let me know if you got it.

jimmy

Lightman – think so, had a couple, cheers.

Funnily enough they didn’t touch my commuter, vintage 1993 KHS. It served the purpose 🙂

Update; Was on Rose street yesterday and three 16ish year old lads are cruising down on bikes. Eyeing up the bikes as I do, one had destickered AM2’s on. Like mine. With 20mm axle. Like mine. And wheels the same as mine. And same tyres… Bold as brass, look at my new bike. If I’d have felt the rage I did 5 minutes later as disbelief wore off I would have knocked the sh’t down.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘To the thieving little scrotes in Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.