Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • To PUSH or not?
  • lyons
    Free Member

I had some old sids serviced, not pushed or anything. The difference was amazing. Ive also owned a gt dhi ( oh how i miss thee!) which had had the fox rear shock, and 888’s set up with different oil weights etc by mojo. The suspension was the best I’ve ever ridden without a question. Far better than standard 888’s and shock.

So if you are paying 100 pounds or so to get them serviced, and you intend to keep the foks for a while, i think it is definitely worth the extra money.

roughneck
    Free Member

How’s it all work then.
    I’m on the work pc and we can’t get all the links like youtube.
    Can you push coil pikes or is it just air.
    I’m going to send them off to TFT because they need a service and a new spring, I’m 13 1/2 stone and I’m still riding with the one it came with.

Jimbo
    Free Member

I believe the PUSH system is fited to the damping mechanisms, not the spring, so both coil and air Rebas/Revs/Pikes can be “PUSH’d” 🙂

rickmeister

Tim “Ronseal” Flooks,….

Does exactly what they claim, stuff gets picked up when they say they will, I get it back when they tell me it will be back. Works every time for me. Pushed stuff works for me, loads more control. Worth a bit more on a regular service..

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

re P&P.

Using Royal Mail for a package of the weight and value of my set of Pikes I was quoted something like £25, one way.

Madness. I sent a set of Fox forks in the post today for less than 8 quid.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘To PUSH or not?’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.