Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • To anyone who didn’t have cheese on toast for lunch
  • jimmy

I WIN

nodrog2
    Free Member

I had cheesey beans on toast, beat that 😉

stumpy01

Cheese at the edges is a bit thin & not enough coverage, resulting in a slight burning of the substrate. Must try harder…… 😉

I had spicy parsnip soup & 2 slices of bread less than an hour ago and am hungry again. Oops!

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Looks like English Rarebit to me.

jimmy

Worcestershire swass already applied. Thin cheese – crispy bits, designed in 🙂

TimothyD
    Free Member

If you get the cheese part melted before the toast has had time to toats much or burn at the edges,you can spread the cheese so the crusts don’t burn.

My brother and my friend burn thier crusts and it drives me mad for some reason.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m with stumpy. There’s too much un-cheesed bread.

All you need now is some red sauce, some ham and, voila. Chav pizza.

fingerbike
    Free Member

marmite?

z1ppy

does a cheese, bacon and black pudding panni count? With baked beans….

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ve just been down to the butchers for a nice bit of sirloin steak, its under the grill as I type, I think I win 8)

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Yes Dibbs, and no beast was ‘touched up’ in the making of your meal either. Perverts!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Jimmy – looking tasty there.

I had the double whammy of a day off work, plus cappucino and churros. Delish 🙂

gingerflash

Odd looking cappucino. never seen one with squirty cream on top.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I had baked Aubergine with cheese and tomato t’other day. I think, inspired by this thread, I may now go and have some bacon, tomato and cheese on toast.

And possibly a beef and carrot hot pot tonight….

Pook

Hot pork sarnie with stuffing.

Mwuhahahahhaa

simonralli2
    Free Member

Gingerflash

Maybe it is a Gibraltar thing, especially as fresh cow’s milk is only sold in Morrisons, but yeah, you actually have to opt OUT of having squirty creame over here. It’s their default setting. I had been riding around Gib in the morning so don’t feel too guilty about it.

JoeNation
    Free Member

I had two frankfurters and half a tin of peas for lunch today. Cheap and nasty 🙂

devs
    Free Member

What you done with the other 4 slices that would constitute a bijous snackette with those tinsy slices? That’s not even a girl sized portion. 🙁

lucky
    Free Member

I couldn’t eat cheese on toast off a blue plate. I’m sorry it’d have to be a white plate !
    Does that mean i’ve got OCD ?

kiwijohn

Cheese, tomato & salami toasted sandwich here.
    On a white plate.

RepacK
    Free Member

Mushroom Risotto & Crab Cakes washed down with a nice glass of white wine – Im feeling very lardy-dah! 8)

NorthShaun
    Free Member

It needs a big dash of hot habanero tabasco!

Mmmmmmmmm…..!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘To anyone who didn’t have cheese on toast for lunch’ is closed to new replies.