Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Titus website =pants
  • richcc
    Free Member

Likewise so is the website trying to punt out 2007 frames in the banner ad. All I want to know is what size frame would suit a 5’10” man – ie is a small or large any good to me. What size for what height would seem to be a pretty common thing to want to know – can I find it on either website? – can I bllcks.

(I realise bike sizing isn’t a precise science but it would give me some clue!)

heihei

Try the US website. The distributor in the UK has changed so I think the UK site has suffered as a result. I’d also check out MTBR forum for Titus – some helpful people on there.
    At 5’10” you’d most likely be a medium but depends on which bike, and how you prefer them. I’ve a medium Motolite which is a perfect fit, but a medium El Guapo would have been too small.
    I think there is a demo fleet around if you prefer to try first.

turneround

i tried to contact the new titus importer agaes ago, no reply….bring back Fat tread I say!!!

Spud

Odd, I go straight through to Axle without problems and they were very helpful. Fat Tread were also when I bought mine (right at the time the importers were changing).
    I run a small and I’m 5’7 with loads of post but then I need the standover. Drop Shockwave a line in Nottingham they’ll give you advice re sizes too. Agree with HeiHei about the size and MTBR!!

Oh and Competitive Cyclist has all the geometry etc too.

kennyNI
    Free Member

Titus forum on mtbr.com is very useful.

I’ve a large Racer-X, for 6′(and maybe a bit more) of me.

Fat-Tread may still have some frames to clear, mostly ’07 I think.
    Edit: oh, that’ll be the banner ad you were talking about. Try calling them?

johnikgriff
    Free Member

I got a new El Guapo of Axle. Seemed great guys, easy to talk to and can always get holf of them. Not sure what knowledge they have about frames befor 09 mind, Email Titus. I had a query about replacing the shock for a DHX coil. E-mailed Titus direct, had a reply when I logged in the next morning, was impressed at the time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Titus website =pants’ is closed to new replies.