Titus FTM carbon large frame w/ Monarch RT3

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Titus FTM carbon large frame w/ Monarch RT3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Titus FTM carbon large frame w/ Monarch RT3
  • ste_t

Titus FTM carbon in blue and silver, large – so 21.25″ seattube, Rockshox Monarch RT3 shock, headset for 1 1/8th straight steerer forks and spare mech hanger included.HT2 bottom bracket included – I’ve not used it so no idea of condition. Headtube and heatset have a combined stack height of approx 160mm so 200mm+ fork steerer would be needed. The crown race wasn’t seated in the pic, but if it had I would have had room for the stem and a spacer and my steerer is bang on 200mm.

A chip to the paint on the downtube and a bit of heel rub, a bit of cable rub on the shock body not affecting the stantion, but generally good condition.

Bought from here recently. I took a punt as the geometry seemed perfect apart from the seattube, so hoped I could deal with it. Unfortunately, as I am a mere 5’9″, it is definitely too big.

Despite the high seattube, this is by no means a gate. The ETT, chainstay length and wheelbase are all comparative to my 19″ Cube 29er HT (hence me taking a punt.)

I’ve not ridden it, just put wheels on so I could determine fit, but was assured when I purchased that all was working as it should. It is a very light frame, comparable weight to my old mk2 BFe frame!

Just looking for what I paid, £300 posted via Paypal. Collection from Nottingham also available.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Titus FTM carbon large frame w/ Monarch RT3’ is closed to new replies.