Titus Fileline / Fireline Evo 29er titanium frame (M)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Titus Fileline / Fireline Evo 29er titanium frame (M)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Titus Fileline / Fireline Evo 29er titanium frame (M)
  • Premier Icon frogstomp
    Subscriber

Titus Fileline / Fireline Evo 29er titanium frame
    Size : Medium

A fantastic frame for the money, it just didn’t suit where I was riding so better to move it on otherwise I’ll just save it for a winter hack – which just wouldn’t do it justice. Only ridden a handful of times (~100 miles) so still in near-perfect condition.

The Fileline is the slight second ‘special edition’ version of the Fireline which has one of the rear brake mount holes drilled slightly out – just requires slight clearancing of the caliper bolt hole.

Price includes On One Smoothie mixer headset for tapered forks and mainland UK postage.

£470 inc. mainland UK postage.
    (Email in profile.)

epo-aholic

Does the frame suit 100mm forks?

Premier Icon frogstomp
    Subscriber

Jonathan Buckley wrote:

Does the frame suit 100mm forks?

According to On One it is ‘optimised’ for a 120mm fork, which is what I ran it with. I guess 100mm forks would just make the front end and BB a bit lower and make the head-angle a bit steeper..

Which forks are they? You may be able to remove a spacer to extend the travel…

epo-aholic

My forks are 2012 rs reba rllt maxle, not sure if they have the spacer wotsit?

Premier Icon frogstomp
    Subscriber

A quick google suggests they *may* have the removable spacer (especially as they are the Maxle version) but that the only way to be sure is to remove the air spring assembly and check.

epo-aholic

Cheers froggy, will take a look over the weekend and get back to you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Titus Fileline / Fireline Evo 29er titanium frame (M)’ is closed to new replies.