Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tiscali problems?
  • Dibbs
    Free Member

Some of my email comes via Tiscali and it doesn’t appear to have been working all day, when I try to check Tiscali.co.uk I get “cannot find server”, anyone else having problems.
    My dad’s a Tiscali customer and he says it working OK for him.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’d heard that most of the south east (I think) had been wiped out by someone cutting through a line somewhere.

bruneep
    Dibbs
    Free Member

I can actually login to Tiscali now, but it says I’ve had no emails all day, which I find very hard to believe.

Muke
    Free Member

Same problem here..Internet works but no emails getting through. Spoke to the Indian call centre a couple of times and they say its all ok and to wait 24 hrs. So 24 hrs later and its still not working.

granny_ring

Mine was working yesterday morning, the first time since Sunday. Then it wasn’t in the evening but has decided to today. Hope it lasts!

Christowkid
    Free Member

I replied to an earlier similar thread over the weekend.
    He was muttering, up in the highlands, I’m in devon, both getting ‘radom’ service. Mine was out saturday pm/evening, sunday pm/evening, yesterday pm/evening.
    Apparently according to their phone message, a tunnel for an olympic venue has sheared a main BT cable causing intermittend problems for ” all isp’s that work with BT…. when the tunnel is stable enough, engineers will sort….”
    but there’s no time line for ‘when stable’!!!!
    hey ho
    Q

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tiscali problems?’ is closed to new replies.