Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tips for anyone earning less than $300k a year
  • sillysilly
    Free Member

😂😂

slackboy

Try to be as flexible and creative as possible. Scientists tell us our brain plasticity will improve by trying novel things. There’s an advantage to mixing up what you consume to cope with unusual price spikes: You become more resilient as you create a locus of control and interrogate your habits

So poverty is good for you…

Either that article needs a clear *satire* warning or the author needs a good talking to.

judetheobscure
    Free Member

Even here in the UK, earning less than $300k is ~99.9% of everyone. There’s no satire here and no one has mentioned poverty. It’s just an observation about general consumer behaviour that tends to be true.

pipm1
    Free Member

And if we eat lentils instead of meat we’ll solve the gas supply issue.

tomhoward

And if we eat lentils instead of meat we’ll solve the gas supply issue.

And create a different, gas related, issue if my bowels are anything to go by after eating lentils.

mattyfez

Don’t buy in bulk?
    Things you use a lot of, it makes absolute sense to buy in bulk.
    Petfood etc.

By bulk I don’t mean pallets of the stuff mind,but you don’t just buy a small bag of dog food, or one pouch..

martinhutch

Things you use a lot of, it makes absolute sense to buy in bulk.

The Moet and Caviar market probably works differently.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I don’t know, when we bull buy toilet roll, I find I’m tempted to wipe my arse more often so it works out as more wasteful. 😉

thecaptain
    Free Member

No mention of avocados or cappuccinos. Disappointed. Maybe everyone under $300k has already give them up. All the more for me then!

sharkattack

It’s this kind of sensible, everyman advice that I need to get my finances in order. Either that or I’ll have to sell my chalet in Verbier and I’d give away all my Bentley’s before that happens.

thols2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.