Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Time to go properly bald – looking for advice.
  • edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Hi,

I’ve shaved my head with a grade nothing (no attachment on the clippers) for about fifteen years.

It’s time to go for a smooth, bald head due to how my hair is growing/not growing.

What do people use? I guess I’ll be doing it at least once a week? Don’t like the idea of a wet razor.

Cheers for any help.

ontor
    Free Member

Headblade works for me. Along with the DE i use for shaving

whitestone
    Free Member

I use the beard trimmer part (the little comb cutter that pops out to the side) of an old electric shaver for the majority then just go over it with the main foil cutter to tidy things up. There’s still a slight “stubble” so if I want a properly bald, shiny pate then it’s a wet shave. I’m partially bald (male pattern baldness) so I usually cut things back fortnightly but it depends on how I feel or how itchy things are really. If you want to keep a properly bald head then you need to be working on it constantly IME.

carlosg
    Free Member

I clip mine back to the wood every 2 weeks , in the summer months I follow the clipping up with a wet shave too ( top tip – hair conditioner makes the best shaving medium )

funkmasterp

To go for the full bald head I I’d use a wet razor after first using the clippers with a bare blade. Honestly don’t know of any other way to get it completely bald. I’m also interested if there is another way.

loddrik
    Free Member

Go over with this every day. Takes 1 min as I’m getting into bed. Best thing I’ve ever bought. No mess. Cuts nigh on as close as a blade.

andygreener

Take a look at Skull Shavers

teasel
    Free Member

Fire.

Or perhaps get a vat of hot wax and dip in your bonce.

I’m lucky – my hair is going grey and it was ginger blonde before that anyway so was never really visible with a Wahl combless cut.

GrahamS

Or perhaps get a vat of hot wax and dip in your bonce.

Or molten gold for a proper shiny look

strawman
    Free Member

I use a brick. Accrington mind!

Cougar

I use a brick. Accrington mind!

No you don’t, and Nor I.

strawman
    Free Member

OK cougar you have me there don’t you. I use a chisel.

Cougar

“Nor I”? Oh come on, that was funny.

Tough crowd.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Time to go properly bald – looking for advice.’ is closed to new replies.