Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 157 total)
  • Time to fess up…
  • FeeFoo
    Free Member

The not coming across as holier than thou went well, I thought

It was pompous, I admit. 😳

Still, better to be pompous and say summink than let idiots get away with stuff. Innit.

bigblackshed

mightymule – Member
    *Looks through “for sale” section of Horse and Hound in frantic attempt to find higher horse than anyone else*

This made me laugh.

Houns

Funniest thread for all the wrong reasons 😆

lilchris
    Free Member

Top thread 🙂

Most boxes ticked, even this one:

FeeFoo – Member
    And for the hat trick and old time’s sake, people saying nothing is how Hitler came to power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

FeeFoo
    Free Member

….that was MY joke. You’re not having it.

mrchrispy

/Doffs hat in feefoo’s direction

mightymule
    Free Member

Aha. Found one.

DezB
    Free Member

What a bigg horse 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

patriotpro
    Free Member

Actual real LOL at that Jamie 😆

footflaps

Sure that Horse is tall enough Jamie? You know what some of these STWers are like…..

cinnamon_girl

😆

patriotpro
    Free Member

In fact having looked at that again that is animal cruelty. How could you…I mean it doesn’t even have knee-caps FFS 🙄

*shakes head in disgust*

yunki
    Free Member

you can mock Jamie, but some of us actually do have very high moral standards..

*shakes jizz off hand in disgust*

bigG
    Free Member

And so this thread has bumbled into a 3rd page but Binners still hasn’t answered a straight question.

bigG – Member
    Binners, have you considered my question? If so, what’s your answer?
    If it’s that you still think your “joke” is appropriate then I’d be dissapointed, but not surprised.
    You can bang on as long as you like about being ironic, but it’s an indefensible position in my mind and I’ll not apologise for the opinion of you that gives me.

So?

cinnamon_girl

Sometimes one really has to lighten up.

No wimminz have complained and we’re not exactly backwards at that. It’s the end of the week and I for one don’t believe that Binners meant any harm by posting that.

Therefore I am not outraged or offended.

felt
    Free Member

Don’t worry, it will soon bumble into a fourth page 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I wasn’t offended in the 1st place but it’s been funny reading all the posts from the offended ones.
    Hope that doesn’t offend anyone. (actually, I couldn’t give a rats bum if it does)

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Thats shocking. I’m appauled. Seriously.

Am I on a new page yet?

dabble
    Free Member

This has had more longevity than I thought it would, I only wanted a lunchtime argument.
    Oh well.
    I find “wimminz” a very demeaning term, and just because none on here have chosen to voice their offence if they have been been offended that still doesn’t make it right.
    Next.

cinnamon_girl

Furthermore, I don’t believe that Binners has ever set out to offend wimminz or be disrespectful. We all know that his posts can be entertaining and light-hearted.

Swelper
    Free Member

Thread of the month this. Brilliant

dabble
    Free Member

You’ll have to speak up, I can’t hear you from all the way up here.

DezB
    Free Member

Therefore I am not outraged or offended.

You are, but you haven’t realised it yet.

Junkyard
    Free Member

but Binners still hasn’t answered a straight question.

[quote]
    You are TJ as it has been answered many times by many folk including binners.

Northwind

bigG – Member

And so this thread has bumbled into a 3rd page but Binners still hasn’t answered a straight question.

I think he’s ignoring it as beneath his contempt. Making it the first thing I’ve ever seen on this forum that is, so well done.

yunki
    Free Member

Surely this poor taste joke was at the expense of STWers, not ladies or victims of crime..
    It’s ok for you not to enjoy poor taste humour BigG, but that doesn’t make it wrong.. In much the same way that I don’t enjoy F1 racing, but I don’t (often) feel the need to try to make other people feel bad because they like watching it..

I imagine the vehemence being displayed by the morally outraged here is concealing something much more personal than they are letting on

Jamie
    Free Member

I imagine the vehemence being displayed by the morally outraged here is concealing something much more personal than they are letting on

Go on….

yunki
    Free Member

Well I’m gonna take a stab in the dark (no offense intended) and say that bigG is concealing either a painful, or traumatic, or perhaps even guilty past.. Or is a student.. The other vocal complainant has maybe been a victim of crime at some point, or knows someone that has, or is a student
    [/Freud ]

bearnecessities

traumatic

He was once a female jogger?

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Loving the cod psychology!
    Also, note how someone saying something is “innapropriate” is now “morally outraged”.

Let’s get this baby to 5 pages!

khani
    Free Member

I’m outraged, not sure about what yet, but I’ve decided today is going to be an ‘I’m outraged’ day,
    I’m going to go out on my bike and be outraged, take the dogs for a walk and be outraged, watch the new Star Trek fillum and be outraged, though I hope it’s not that bad, but ill be outraged anyway because I can..
    If anyone rings ill be outraged, if anyone talks to me I’ll be outraged, and tonight if the mrs want to get jiggywiddit ill be outrageous!!
    But I’m not outraged about Binnerserererers crap joke..

dabble
    Free Member

Its a true testament to STW that this has run so long, you’re never short of someone to tell you to “calm down” or “get off your high horse” when things are challenged.

The other vocal complainant has maybe been a victim of crime at some point, or knows someone that has

This could be anyone, again, STW delivers again with sweeping generalisations, tad stereotypical but still, reassuring things will continue.

yunki
    Free Member

I aim to please 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve lost count. Who is winning the thread so far?

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!

pymwymis
    Free Member

Oh God….

pymwymis
    Free Member

Hope that didn’t offend anyone’s religious sensibilities !

yunki
    Free Member

dabble
    Free Member

I’ve lost count. Who is winning the thread so far?

1-0. not sure who to yet, if it gets to five pages i win, if not you lot can have it.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Time to fess up…’ is closed to new replies.