Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Tiger bread – Secret ingredient = Crack cocaine
  • bananaworld
    Free Member

not actually containing any tiger

Ah, but do you know that for a fact…?

solarider
    Free Member

I can confirm. Kellogs have a global monopoly on all raw Tiger ingredients for Frosties. They are, afterall, GRRRRREAT!

CaptJon
    Free Member

el_boufador – Member
    lol @ capt jon

Glad someone got it.

TheDoog
    Free Member

I do not know if Tiger bread contains any tiger but then again i'm unsure of the wagon content of wagon wheels……………..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There IS tiger in tiger bread…ain't nobody gonna convince me otherwise

Pook

sorry, I may be stupid and/or tired, but what on earth does this mean??

You end up with your entire coupon covered in floor after scoffing a sarnie made from that stuff

crikey
    Free Member

Coupon is Glaswegian slang for face and floor means flour, hence: the consumption of a sandwich made of the aforementioned bread is likely to leave ones face somewhat besmirched with flour.

KT1973
    Free Member

crikey – Member
    Coupon is Glaswegian slang for face and floor means flour, hence: the consumption of a sandwich made of the aforementioned bread is likely to leave ones face somewhat besmirched with flour

I couldn't have put it better myself. Indeed- I didn't….

robdob
    Free Member

Thank goodness for that. I was starting to think "coupon" was prison lingo for something a lot less acceptable, and you were possibly spreading bits of crusty bread all over your little captain to gain some sort of deprived bread lust pleasure.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Tiger bread – Secret ingredient = Crack cocaine’ is closed to new replies.