Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Ticks ticks and more ticks.
  • tang
    Free Member

I’ve picked so many ticks this week, the old tick twister has never been so busy!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I flicked off the highest number I’ve ever recorded last week. 25. Fortunately none had bitten, I’d just been through a damp grassy area and thought it best to check!

neilm
    Free Member

Uuggghhh, I hate ticks.

peterfile
    Free Member

I pick some up every time I’m out!

I was lying down trying to untangle ropes near Loch Lomond last year in a tick infested area.

Removed a number that evening, including 6 from my groin area 🙁

mrs file gets quite freaked out by them, but i’m the one who seems to get covered in them

Cheezpleez

Our cats have had them this year for the first time. Reckon there must have been a population explosion.

What eats ticks? (That thought makes me feel slightly sick)

Burchy1
    Free Member

I pick some up every time I’m out!

mrs file Burchy gets quite freaked out by them, but i’m the one who seems to get covered in them

+1

phatstanley
    Free Member

I was lying down trying to untangle ropes near Loch Lomond last year in a tick infested area.

i think i see your problem there… 😉

hora
    Free Member

tang where was this? I’m convinced I was bitten last August as I’ve been utterly shagged every since. Really bad over the last week too. I literally struggle to walk around.

njee20
    Free Member

I’ve only ever had one on me, how do folk find so many!?

peterfile
    Free Member

I’ve only ever had one on me, how do folk find so many!?

Where do you spend your time?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

@ hora

out of date, but a starting point…

Lyme Disease – everything you wanted to know (and stuff you wish you didn’t)

and get along to…

Home

Other debilitating and life changing illnesses that the NHS largely ignores are available

njee20
    Free Member

Where do you spend your time?

Not lying in long wet grass admittedly, but I’ve done my share of mountain biking all over the place!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Ticks ticks and more ticks.’ is closed to new replies.