Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Throwing shit out of a hotel window….
  • filibuster
    Free Member

I’ve just thrown the remnants of half a pack of Aldi pistachio nuts or the window! Not quite the rock’n’roll equivalent of a television, but still, a minor highlight on this business trip.

Toilet rolls have also featured in the past, mostly due to drunken shenanigans….

What rock star moves have you pulled?

doomanic

None, because I’m not a ****.

bsims
    Free Member

You do check there are no people etc down below first, don’t you?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    benv
    Free Member

Do you also bang underage groupies?

Rubber_Buccaneer

You do check there are people etc down below first, don’t you?

bsims
    Free Member

😄

Rubber_Buccaneer

and frankly given the title I was expecting actual shit to go out the window not just some nuts and a bog roll. Lightweight

Tom-B
    Free Member

I remember my first beer

filibuster
    Free Member

Do you also bang underage groupies?

No, I throw them out the window along with the dog ends.

keir
    Free Member

a friend of mine threw his kebab out of the window of a generic chain hotel in northampton on a stag weekend a decade ago. He was being annoyed by the noise of drunken people below. Given he was drunk enough to have a large doner in hand….

oldnpastit

Not me, but someone near me throws bags of dog shit into the trees!

How freakin’ awesome is that!

What a guy!

Caher

Wrong crowd. Maybe pistonheads might be more appreciative. I’d be have peek below then put it in the bin.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

#elizabethantrackworld

frankconway

Have thrown many things out but never shit – mine or from any other source, human or animal.

bearnecessities

It’s all made up anyhow; nobody has been able to open a hotel window more than 3cm since the turn of the millennium.

scotroutes

I reckon I could get my nuts into a 3cm crack

RustySpanner

I once threw a Manchester log end dartboard out of a Ford Capri.

It hit a random youth, who picked himself up and walked off with it.

I miss that dartboard.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Usually off-ground touch or hide and seek. Would like to try British Bulldogs but with a load of people in a hotel room you have to keep it really simple.

wrightyson
    Free Member

The very first night i stayed at mrsws parents house I woke with the urgency of needing a piss. We were both young and had been told we were not sleeping in the same room, 23 years ago, fair enough their house their rules. Now my main problem was it was pitch black and I’d never been upstairs before, I had visions of entering a room and seeing her parents faces thinking I was trying to sneak in to their daughters room.
    Desperation was now setting in so I climbed on a bookcase thing and pissed out the window in to the darkness below, blessed relief!!!
    On waking early the next morning I looked out of the window to be greeted with a line of washing below, to this day I still dont know whether it recieved an extra rinse!

matt_outandabout

I climbed the city centre Christmas tree in Liverpool.
    With 20 other outdoor education students.
    Well, out head torches would have made it look *really* pretty for the 21st student to take a picture of.
    It’s the closest I’ve been to being arrested.

derek_starship
    Free Member

My ex-GF trimmed off my man garden once and threw it out of the window of our scuzzy Nice hotel room (up near the SNCF).
    It was like a fuzzball on the pavement and we howled as somebody starting kicking it up the street!

May regret posting this…

binners

One of my mates, who to be fair has always been a bit volatile, got so annoyed watching the footy* that he threw the telly out of the window.

He lived quite high up in a tower block and the telly never made it to the floor but spent quite a while hanging, smashed from the branches of the tree it ended up in

* he’s a City fan and this is when they were shite

chakaping
    Free Member

Thread does not deliver on title.

theotherjonv

I climbed the city centre Christmas tree in Liverpool.
    With 20 other outdoor education students.
    Well, out head torches would have made it look *really* pretty for the 21st student to take a picture of.

Myself and a number of other students climbed a normal tree on the outskirts of Durham after a sports club Christmas Dinner. Many of them were in DJ’s, and to a passer by it may have looked like a flock of penguins (flock?) roosting.

Unfortunately the next passer by happened to be a car carrying a member of the Durham Constabulary. Fortunately, ‘it’s OK occifer, we’re students’ was acceptable as an explanation as long as we promised to come down and go home ‘quietly’.

binners

Chapaking – were you thinking of a more literal interpretation?

tinybits
    Free Member

I did throw a pair of my pants at a ceiling fan in a hotel in Fuertaventura. The fan launched them out the sliding doors, over the balcony and they landed in the Main Street of Coreleco. They were still being kicked up and down the road when we left 3 days later.

paladin

Stayed at Red Road flats in glasgow for a while. Would occasionally hear golf balls bouncing after being chucked off a top floor balcony (30 floors up).
    No idea which part of Scotland they’d of finally landed in.

scaredypants

My ex-GF trimmed off my man garden once and threw it out of the window of our scuzzy Nice hotel room (up near the SNCF).
    It was like a fuzzball on the pavement and we howled as somebody starting kicking it up the street!

I had a lad worked with me for a while who’d had a french girlfriend – quite the modern artist. She shaved off his pubes for use in one of her works (which already had LOADS of hair on it).

… and a mate of mine was once walking past some flats up near Canning Circus in Nottingham when somebody chucked a telly at him from a high balcony. Shit aim/delivery but even so, not very welcoming

johndoh
    Free Member

We were on a biking weekend in Wales many years ago (staying in Criccietch) and I woke up desperately needing to pee so I pee’d into the basin in the bedroom (no en suite). Embarrassingly the waste pipe went straight out of the wall and onto the top of the conservatory below where people were having breakfast. 😂

northernsoul

Best I can manage is a flaming pizza – as a student I came in after a night on the town and feeling peckish put a pizza in the oven. When I awoke some time later there was a layer of smoke in the top half of every room throughout the flat. Opened the oven and threw the now on-fire pizza out of the kitchen window (immediately over the door to the flats). My flat mate didn’t wake up (probably because as usual he was stoned). The morning after there was a lump of charcoal on the path…

squirrelking
    Free Member

Hmm, during student days we did get told off for flinging stuff out the hall windows.

Made a massive soggy tissue from an entire industrial bog roll that set off burglar alarms all around when it hit the deck.

Also discovered fluorescent tubes glide rather gracefully and rather far (yes, I know, bad!).

Amazingly the only time we got in serious trouble was when we were flinging snowballs and hit someone, once, from the accommodation office who was walking past. Not even big ones, just the rubbish ones you make off of window sills.

tomd
    Free Member

Stayed at Red Road flats in glasgow for a while. Would occasionally hear golf balls bouncing after being chucked off a top floor balcony (30 floors up).
    No idea which part of Scotland they’d of finally landed in.

Golf balls sounds pretty nasty. Used to have to have to walk through big high rise scheme near there for work. The main scary thing I saw people throw was potatoes. They just liquidised when they hit the ground but I’d imagine a King Edward from the 23rd floor would take you down. Oh and people. Someone threw themselves out when I was walking past from the top. If they’d hoped they’d soar a bit they misjudged the wind, which meant they basically tumbled down the side of the building. Very grim place. I think I was too young to fully appreciate or be affected by seeing that.

senorj

I prevented a member of Lofidelity Allstars from throwing himself out of a hotel window.
    Quite a messy night.

pocpoc
    Free Member

I sometimes put cans of beer on the outside window sill to chill them in winter.
    Only if it’s a nice, flat sill and not a pavement or public area below obviously.
    Does that count?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Nope.

But given all the piss stories. I did once refuse a room in the Deansgate Premier Inn because the bed stank of piss.

The receptionist barely acknowledged it, which made me wonder how often it happened!

johndoh
    Free Member

As art college students we went for a weekend in London and we had a big party in the hotel where we were staying up about the 8th floor. Someone was sick out of a window (this was a long time ago before such safety measures as secure latches) and the sick splattered all the way down the side of the building. Later on we had a pillow fight where a pillow exploded so we emptied the feathers out of the window.

The next morning there was the lovely sight of a ‘sick and feathered’ building exterior.🤣

mcj78
    Free Member

many moons ago on holiday with a bunch of mates in Ibiza, one of them ended up with quite a bout of food poisoning – he’d burned through about 4 bog rolls in 1 day & was in there shouting for more, we were having a beer on the balcony & being terrible people no one offered to help, all went quiet then he strode past a couple of minutes later, completely bollock naked & without stopping or saying a word he launched a damp, heavily skidmarked hand towel into the air, it arched high over the busy street below and landed perfectly draped across the railing of a first floor balcony – the room must have been empty as it stayed there for a few days & became a tourist attraction.

avdave2

Only a rank amateur throws things out of a hotel window – it’s through the window if you want to do it right.

iffoverload
    Free Member

Had a bit of a habbit of making enormous paper planes from newspaper and launching from tall buildings if I found myself in one.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

The main scary thing I saw people throw was potatoes

😬 I know ahem an overhung student in a tower block who one sunday morning lobbed every single potato* he had at the Sally Army who had set up at beneath the balcony with their godly brass section at an ungodly hour. Tried aiming for the tuba opening, but fast ducking and hiding spoiled trajectory.

*New season. Like Jersey mids but gone over.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Throwing shit out of a hotel window….’ is closed to new replies.