Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Three voicemail/poor service
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Anyone any ideas if Three plan to support visual voicemail anytime soon?

Currently on with customer services for over 30 mins to some women who cant speak English and doesn’t understand what visual voicemail is 🙁

Happy New Year btw!

phil5556

What’s visual voice mail?

simondbarnes

What he said

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IA

12 years since visual voicemail was introduced, they’ve not done it yet so doubt they’re going to.

Who’s leaving voicemail anyway?!

devbrix
    Free Member

Threes customer service is shocking. I was called by someone who called themselves ‘Chelsea’ (who clearly wasn’t called ‘Chelsea’) to renew my contract. A few days earlier I had also received a text offering me a new rate. ‘Chelsea’ said she was definitely going to give the best rate as ‘you’re such a loyal customer’, so I was waiting for the even better offer. Problem was her rate was miles higher than the rate on the text. I clarified with her whether this was definitely the best rate she could offer and she said yes it definitely was and was a ‘fantastic deal’. I explained I had already been offered a very much better rate and queried why she had offered a rate so much higher which she couldn’t explain, although I suspect commission has something to do with it. I asked to speak to the complaints department who apologised for ‘our mistake’ and offered to honour the better rate and add a free month.
    I feel really sorry for call centre workers in far off lands being put in a position of lying to customers about ‘best offers’ (and even their name) but ultimately it’s down to Three to commission an honest customer sales service. It’s not. I should have moved supplier but I suspect they are all at the same game. All very depressing.

oldtennisshoes

I remember being aggrieved about the lack of visual voicemail when I moved from O2 to Three. Not sure I’ve given it a second thought in the 10+ years since.

jimmy

My only suggestion on 3 voicemail is to be clever enough to read the name from my contacts ratherthan say “you have a message from oh- seven-seven-eight….” Just play the dam message!

v8ninety

I’ve not had a voicemail facility on my phone for years. The above point about reading out the whole number, slowly, only to hear a ‘…click, brrrrrrrrr’ completely killed it for me. People’s inability to hang up OR leave an intelligible message fries my brain.

So now, just text or try again later.

pocpoc
    Free Member

My only suggestion on 3 voicemail is to be clever enough to read the name from my contacts ratherthan say “you have a message from oh- seven-seven-eight….” Just play the dam message!

Dear god this. Why not play the message first? The person leaving the message will tell me who it is! I also have a missed call from the same number- you don’t need to read the number to me.
    I hate getting voicemails for this exact reason.

JoeBones
    Free Member

I have found to answer to this problem.

Hullomail, brilliant app and 79p per month.

Yes O2 has VVM but the network is crap in BT areas.

boomerlives
    Free Member

79p a month! You have been, and continue to be, rubber dicked

Go on a real network and you don’t have to pay twice

JoeBones
    Free Member

Try driving from Bangor to Greenisland holding a call on O2. Beyond useless. Thats why I changed network.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Three voicemail/poor service’ is closed to new replies.