- three things you have never done that you would like to? bike or non-bike…
1) A threesome of the good kind
2) Been cycling abroad
3) Been cycling in Scotland
1, aparenly nearly happend twice at uni but on both occasions I was too wasted, made excuses and fell asleep on the floor! Damm you alcohol!
2&3 both depend on the knee recovering at some point for long enough to book and go on a holliday!Posted 8 years agoalpinMember
mmmm. there are several of the above that i have done, none of them involving the ladies in the photos, mind.
had/still have own business. have designed (very adlib) and built myself a ‘house’ (more of a hut). done two of the three mentioned by TINASpoon (have driven round it though). have built my own bike (fixed gear) from scratch (inc. painting, wheel build and putting together) as well as putting other together. already lived by the alps (will retire there by the time i’m 45 but, thinking Slovinia – it’s cheaper than germany/austria).
1) dirt jumps with silly steep kickers. have tried. last time was last week but i always bottle out at the last minute when i see this 2′ high wall of dirt in front of me.
2) apologise to various people that i have/may have upset in my time but never had the courage/face to do so whether it be at the time or at a later date.
3) spend more time with family, especially my parents but, alas i am not there to do so and ‘life’ gets in the way of living/doing what you want to in life. we speak often but i know my mum misses me not being there for her. dad is a little more ambiguous and we get on better since i left the UK. would really like to get down the pub and talk bolloks more often,not just when i visit.
– first takes pratice, second takes guts and the third i still (luckily) have time resolve.Posted 8 years ago
Hmmm – again apart from the things involving the young ladies I have done many of the "things I always wanted to do" above.
Still to do.
Climb a 20 000 ft mountain
Design and build my own house
Go to a cricket test match in either india or the west indies
Now too late 🙁
Play rugby for scotland.Posted 8 years ago
Race a motorcycleTi29erMember
1. Race a pairs event at Bonty 24 this year and not be so, completely wiped out that the week afterwards is not lost forever. My race partner is so much fitter and better prepared than I am.
2. Ride Dalby's Red route in less tan 2:15
3. Find the time to do more. Then, just maybe, I could understand my pc and the software better so I didn't get so damn frustrated with it.
The first two I am going to have a go at this summer. The third one will elude me for all eternity .Posted 8 years ago
The topic ‘three things you have never done that you would like to? bike or non-bike…’ is closed to new replies.