Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Threatened By A Driving Moron – What Next?
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

@_tom_ There’s no available witness mate. I’ve offered to canvas for witnesses in the neighbourhood. As the incident was on a residential road around 8pm I’m hoping someone would have seen/heard something. I’m not going to waste my time if the cops have no appetite to help out though.

wwaswas

even with video evidence they seem reluctant to pursue this type of action.

lilchris
    Free Member

curiousyellow – Member

@_tom_
    There’s no available witness mate. I’ve offered to canvas for witnesses in the neighbourhood. As the incident was on a residential road around 8pm I’m hoping someone would have seen/heard something.

I offered to do the same for mine, but after a month of Police dawdling it was too late.

Mine was in rush hour and in hindsight I should have stopped a few motorists as witnesses. I’ll remember next time, whilst I hope there never will be a next time!

MoreCashThanDash

When I was involved in an incident with a driver he ended up admitting assaulting me but claimed provocation. The Police cautioned him and I think there was a totting up procedure where 3 cautions in 12 months meant he’d be up before the magistrates.

Though my incident was a little less scary than yours, I feel

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Threatened By A Driving Moron – What Next?’ is closed to new replies.