Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Threatened assault :(
  • hels
    Free Member
    MrSalmon
    Free Member

Obviously it’s not Top Gear’s fault, but IMO the motoring media does play a fairly prominent role in perpetuating the wider perception of ‘roads are for cars, bikes are for losers and freeloaders’.

Anyway, well handled by MD. Hopefully something will come of the police.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Yep, that was me. Mr angry driving a bronze metallic kia. Did you see his reg plate?

pistonbroke
    Free Member

That Kia would have been the sporty Racing Soul often abbreviated to R Soul 🙂

fadass
    Free Member

No – wrong side of the road and he was going up Edinburgh Way, couldn’t see the registration through the railings – i’d come up from Heywood. I tried to catch up as he went up Endinburgh Way when the lights had changed – if your lucky the lights to the motorway and Sandbrook Park sometimes hold up the traffic a bit if its busy but I didn’t see him again – sorry!

fadass
    Free Member

Me again – Muddy, did you say you got his reg? Tell me what it is (email in profile) and if the one i’ve been given match i can tell you where they work? Facebook put to good use 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

Martial arts training you say?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8wxwqtRgSk[/video]

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Fadass – YGM.

cynic-al
    Free Member

skywalker –
    Of course its Top Gears fault this happened
    [/quote]

I’m afraid I can’t believe these aren’t people stupid enough to take Clarkson’s “the car is king” mantra to this level.

wwaswas

muddydwarf – if you’re expecting this to be dealt with by the Police I’d take it offline now and not discuss further in a public forum.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Probably best. The suspected vehicle above isn’t the one that was involved in my incident anyway which i’m kinda glad about – the FB stalking thing is a bit scary!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Threatened assault :(’ is closed to new replies.