Thread ambush

Home Forum Chat Forum Thread ambush

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Thread ambush
  • gecko76

I’ve posted on three threads recently (four now!) ‘cos the work I’m doing is boring. Does that make me a thread crasher?

The Doog

Its a tough one aint it! Should you get involved after page 2?? The dilemma of it all!!

rogerthecat

there’s an ettiquette?

gecko76

Ah, I see. Which one?

The Doog

Any really, is it acceptable to just hop on board and spout?? Cos i sure as hell wouldn’t read a two pager all the way thru so may miss some vital facts!!

ernie_lynch

I’m also trying to figure out how to convert links to words, i did know but i forgot!!

words[ /url]

Dr Dolittle

I wouldn’t worry about forum etiquette. Or facts. Those interested in either are good for sport when you’re bored.

You will probably want to get banned after a few months though.

The Doog

How do you get yourself barred???

deadlydarcy

Read the forum rules, break ’em a few times and you’re there. Do you know of any ad blocking software?

gecko76

Ask rudeboy!

There’s a distiction between threadcrashing and threadjacking. A mix of the two might do the trick. And swearies.

The Doog

There’s a distiction between threadcrashing and threadjacking

Is that like the fine line between clever and stupid (as mentioned in spinal tap)

The Doog

In forum ettiquette, how many threads is it acceptable to get involved with before i become a thread crasher?? I’m also trying to figure out how to convert links to words, i did know but i forgot!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Thread ambush’ is closed to new replies.