Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Thorpe Park queues
  • meeeee
    Free Member

Thinking of going to Thorpe park in a few weeks, but are the main ride queues massive with it being so close to London? Are they worse than ALton Towers?

Been to Alton towers a few times and max i’ve had to wait is about 45 mins, dont fancy waiting several hours for a ride 🙁

cheers

jon1973
    Free Member

I’d say about 45min to an hour for the big rides.

Lifer
    Free Member

Unless you’re Katie Price and her dickhead mates in which case you just waltz past everyone to the front. While hundreds of people boo. It was glorious.

TooTall
    Free Member

Or you get their fastrack tickets. The website has details.

benneh
    Free Member

I’m off to Alton towers next week, what day do you reckon is the quietest to go?

sadexpunk

what happens if everybody buys fastrack tickets? 🙂

benneh
    Free Member

what happens if everybody buys fastrack tickets?

There will always be poor students to wait in the line for hours!

nuke

It does suck that you pay a fortune to get in but, if you want to actually get around all the big rides, you have to pay extra. My wife and I went to Thorpe Park and queued for an hour and a half for the first ride we went on…after that we paid fastrack so we got to do the rides we wanted consoling ourselves with the fact we managed to get discounted gate tickets.

At Euro Disney the fast-track system is free: you just go up to the ride, hit the button and it gives you a ticket with a time which seems much fairer.

…having said all that, Stealth is absolutely the best ride we’ve ever been on. Only ride I’ve was actually ready to get out of after being seated. Then my wife made me go on it again (2nd time we went when it was more out-of-season).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thorpe Park queues’ is closed to new replies.