Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Thomas Pink shirts, are they really worth it? Other suggestions?
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

What about a lovely suit like this?

1000% Polyester, mashin-washable, comfortable, stylish and practical!

Houns

I wouldn’t wear a shirt like that. Mainly because i have the white version. I wouldn’t go for a dark one myself

:edited:

Actually i lied, it’s this one i have

kimbers

seriously we should rename this site middleclassworld and be done with it

apart from the shell suit

that rocks, but is obviously a fire hzard

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Houns, you are Graham Norton and I claim my £5.

mefty
    Free Member

I have been wearing Lewin for 25 years and they are great especially for price, the classic fit is my preference. Used to wear Hilditch & Key for a few years and whilst nicer they weren’t worth the extra for everyday wear. Some swear by New & Lingwood, Turnbull & Asser and Harvie & Hudson, I have never used them. Have a couple of Pink because there was a branch near the office when I forgot shirt when commuting by bike – avoid.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Poncetastic!

God, that is truly tacky.

DrJ

I hate dress shirts, especially with ties. Even 16 1/2 feels uncomfortable around my neck, but then the rest of the shirt is enormous, flapping like a spinnaker in a storm. No doubt a made-to measure shirt would fit better, but dropping 170 quid at La Willis seems like a bad idea.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Even a fitted one DrJ

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

When which magazine did a test of interent “custom” shirts, their tester actually found that despuite it being a bit odd in the way it asks for measurements (using biometrics, what ever they are) rather than asking for every inch of arms shoulder, the M&S online shirt designer came out top for value and fit.

The tester oddly enough is built like me, and as I might need an interview suit shortly, mayhave a go myself.

http://www.marksandspencer-madetomeasure.com/ms.asp

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Thomas Pink shirts, are they really worth it? Other suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.