Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • This whole SPOILER thing…
  • PJ266
    Free Member

It is on ITV4 now 😀 Pity about all the adverts though.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

What don't they have any new adverts yet on ITV4!?? Shame I'm stuck at work think I really need a TV in the office for these big sporting events!

MrSmith
    Free Member

No, what happens is that I avoid this forum until I see the highlights in the evening. What a bunch of whingers

just imagine for a moment if any thread containing the result had the word 'SPOILER' in it's title, it's only a few letters that take about 2 seconds to type, even for me i found it an easy word to spell.
    is it really that difficult to do?
    by doing so you wouldn't have to avoid the forum only those threads that obviously contain the result.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dasnut
    Free Member

do some work instead of reading this forum

roadside
    mountainside
    WESTSIDE!

Dougal
    Free Member

Nothing to see…

uplink
    Free Member

There's certainly been incidents of folks getting excited & putting results in the title without actually intending to or realising the implications
    Unless they look back at the site within the 15min window – they're a bit stuck then

As you can't legislate for such mistakes and if you really are precious about not knowing anything about it – it would be safer to not visit likely websites

aracer
    Free Member

…or you could just keep reminding people not to do it and they might take the hint.

Oh, and Dougal reported – DELIBERATE spoiling should be a banning offence IMHO.

njee20
    Free Member

Hmmm, there are some cocks on here!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘This whole SPOILER thing…’ is closed to new replies.