Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • This week's Mini Movies on the homepage :(
  • Kit
    Free Member

Quite a bit of swearing, don’t you think? I mean I thought this was a site accessible by kids and that, and that the STW had a responsibility for what gets posted? Bit patronising (and hypocritical) to espouse that to us, then shove these vids on the front page of your website:

[video]http://vimeo.com/17394676[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJHBy4C0H6c[/video]

And yes, I don’t expect this thread to remain open for long…

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Bang on Kit. The first thing I have to do before showing the kids these is to mute them. In fact I generally mute them anyway because the music is rubbish metal/rap.

Kit
    Free Member

I actually quite liked the music Steven. But then I am a yoof 😉

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Yeah, yer full head of hair and student status testifies to that. You are down with the kids and all that.

Simon

Yep, those videos had me a bit puzzled given the recent clamp down on swearing on the forum 😕

Wookster

Why do none of the buds on the front page work here on an iPad but not on the front page! Am I missing something????

Wookster

Why do none of the buds on the front page work here on an iPad but not on the front page! Am I missing something????

Northwind

Can’t say as I’m bothered about swearing on the videos but it’s incredibly hypocritical given the anti-swearing moderation…

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Wookster – Member

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST
    Wookster – Member

Yes – you’re missing the keypad on your ipad 🙂

I daren’t mention the swearing – had a thread closed earlier.

Kit
    Free Member

I’m not bothered about the swearing either, just making a comment on their choice of videos given their recent attitude to swearyness.

votchy
    Free Member

Had the same last week with the skater, video finished with a resounding mother……. but hey ho, rules is rules

ji
    Free Member

I too have a problem with the swearing in videos – you just never know when or if there will be any, so have to watch most of them muted…which takes a lot away from them.

zokes
    Free Member

It’s OK, those aren’t swear words because they’re in videos posted by the establishment. Only us plebs (their customers) actually swear…

Hairychested
    Free Member

Look, you live in the country of the equal, don’t you? Ooops, sorry, I thought you were in Cuba.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘This week's Mini Movies on the homepage :(’ is closed to new replies.