Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • This weeks Ebay chancer
  • neilwheel
    Free Member

That is unique, I have never seen a mental custom cruiser like that, with forward geometry too.

junglemap3000
    Free Member

I asked him if he will accept an offer. The ad isn’t very clear.

franksinatra

I think we can now safely call this as a wind up, I posted a question earlier!

I am quite new to mountain biking but I reckon this would look totally boss on the back of my Audi. I am worried though that this may have too much gnar for me. Do you think it is the right bike for an enthusiastic amateur. 28-Aug-14
    A: Hello the Bike will look absolutely fabulous. It’s very reliable, it lives up to its standards if not even more. Its light not heavy, it will make you speed increase dramatically very very fast, please do be careful when riding it and always hear a safety helmet, health and safety is very important. If you have any more questions than please feel free to contact me anytime about anything on regarding the item, I’ll be more than happy to answer all your questions as quickly, clearly and simply as I can. Many Thanks.

Nobby

The business address the original chap lists is the UK offices of a company who provide, erm, “tax efficient” investment opportunities such as movie financing, hotel development and renewable energy.

therevokid
    Free Member

love the seatpost on the pompino …. 🙂

bland

I asked him what he was smoking and if he only sold cash converters stock, im awaiting a reply

Thank you for your message we will get back to you.
    – n-y-p-d

still waiting

wilko1999
    Free Member

Awww aren’t they cute

singlespeedstu

I’ve got one of those Hope things. ^^^
    Except mines a keyring.
    Anyone want to give me £45 for it. 😆

[url=https://flic.kr/p/5GnAZF]2005_1223no0007[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

stevied
    Free Member

A rather long winded answer to my question:

Hi dude
    Boss looking bike you have here! Awsum bit of kit. Question: I’m a bit of a noob to mtb but wanna give down hill racing a go as it looks pretty rad. I see your bike has suspenshion on the front but does it have rear suspenshun too? Can’t see any. Do you reckon this would be OK for downhilling? As I say, I’m a bit new to it so any help would be wicked 😉

Hello all the information’s that am aware of have been written in the item’s listing page, as this bike was my son’s I do not know much about it.

But please do understand that this bike can go very vast and I mean very fast so please do be careful when riding it and always wear protective gear, safety is very important.

The bike can easily go downhill and most importantly uphill, it’s not like other bikes heavy but instead this bike is light therefore an uphill will feel as easy as going downhill, but what I can strongly inform you that this bike will go very fast, it has an enormous amount of massive speed.

It’s very reliable unlike other bikes that usually break down most of the times this bike won’t it has never broken down, you can confidently ride it as fast as you see fit in knowing that the bike will never cause any breakdowns when riding it, the only issue in the road is that people intend to walk on the main road without looking and with the speed that this bike can produce, understand where am going with this so do be careful for people that cross without looking.

If you have any more questions than please feel free to contact me anytime about anything on regarding the item, I’ll be more than happy to answer all your questions as quickly, clearly and simply as I can.

Many Thanks.

I like the sound of a bike that can go uphill as fast as it can down…with an enormous amount of massive speed 😀

dirtyrider
    Free Member

he’s trolling you

Scapegoat

I’ve got one of those Hope things. ^^^
    Except mines a keyring.
    Anyone want to give me £45 for it.

When was it last serviced, and will you accept Paypal Gift?

russyh
    Free Member
    njee20
    Free Member

The green Hope stuff does go for utterly insane prices, they could sell!

cookeaa

Considering it’s being flogged by a pawn shop has anyone spamming the seller considered asking about it’s history?

i.e. Which smack head stole it from a shed? And did he acquire any other nice bike related kit? And will the rozzers be looking out for this particular superbike?

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Wow! You lot should get on this, he’s slashed his price to just £3,855.82!!!!

I’ve asked the seller if he has the original receipt. Bet I don’t get a reply

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Bargain!!!!!! £290 for a set of pedals!

….ive got a set of twenty6 pre runners

captaindanger

Can we post him this thread?

willber
    Free Member

I asked this

Hi there – bike looks amazing, a real rarity to see something like this come on to the market.

I would really like to buy it but i’m worried that I will graze my knees or elbows if I fall off it. Would you be willing to include some safety pads and a motorcycle crash helmet to keep me safe if I ‘Buy It Now’?

Thanks 

He replied with this

Hello the bicycle is extremely fast and you’re a very smart person to be worried about falling from this bike while riding it, by accidently falling from this bike with its incredible speed that is can easily make it will be as if falling down from a motorbike.

Health and Safety is my main concern above all and I certainly don’t want my customers getting hurt as of it I can buy the protective gear to protect you if you ever fall down, OK as a jester of good will.
    The protective gear will be for your arms, keens, and most importantly for your head, the head gear will be a motorbike helmet, better than a bicycle helmet to give you 100% full protection.

If you have any more questions than please feel free to contact me anytime about anything on regarding the item, I’ll be more than happy to answer all your questions as quickly, clearly and simply as I can. 

Many Thanks.

– n-y-p-d

I think the guys a flippin’ ledge

nikk
    Free Member

“jester of good will”

🙄

turboferret

always important to protects your keens 🙂

lazybones
    Free Member

Chancers on ebay is one thing but there’s some on here as well.

bruneep

lazybones – Member
    Chancers on ebay is one thing but there’s some on here as well.

Tell me more

lazybones
    Free Member

Tell you at the pub later,Tavern at 6pm

jekkyl

He is a ‘king jester.

lazybones
    Free Member

No jesting mate,gonna find out in the next week if I’ve been scammed,gonna get the can opener!

muddy9mtb

He is a ‘king jester.

you missed off the foo

muddy9mtb

anyone excited? this auction finishes tonight at 23:19 (?????)….grab that bargain baby

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘This weeks Ebay chancer’ is closed to new replies.