• This topic has 18 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Kuco.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • This weeks CRC Delivery thread
  • ThePinkster

Well, I don’t know what some of you have done to offend CRC so much but their delivery service to me seems to be up to its usual rapid performance.

Order placed about 17:00 on Wednesday, arrived 09:00 this morning. Can’t really complain about that.

Thank you Chain Reaction Cycles for your great turn around. 😀

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Dotbike . . . . Ordered 1.30pm Wednedsay arrived 10.00am thursday . . .

Milkie
    Free Member

Same here, two orders this week. Received next day with Free Delivery! 😉

weeksy

LEt you know in a couple of hours.

_tom_
    Free Member

Very quick for me as well. Although they did send 2 tiny Shimano olives/inserts in one of the biggest boxes I’ve had from them! I even got some free Hi5 tablets.

bruneep

Uk bikestore: order placed 12:18 on Thursday, delivered next day 10:45 on the Friday

honourablegeorge

I emailed UKBIkeStore on Monday, still no answer. Boooo.

_tom_
    Free Member

…although saying that I ordered some brakes from Rose the same day as CRC and they arrived today, sure they had much further to come!

justatheory
    Free Member

I ordered a tyre yesterday and it arrived today! Wrong tyre mind but credit where credit’s due 😀

ThePinkster

I was surprised my delivery arrived in a jiffy bag, not the usual humungous cardboard box.

I’m sure it would have arrived yesterday if I’d ordered it earlier in the day.

Jamie
    Free Member

I placed an order with Amazon today, and it arrived yesterday.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_gwzx39LQ[/video]

beefheart
    Free Member

I haven’t ordered anything this week, but this being STW, I shall comment anyway….

What was the question again?

honourablegeorge

The Pinkster – Member

I was surprised my delivery arrived in a jiffy bag, not the usual humungous cardboard box.

This box just arrived for me. 18″x12″x4″, roughly. Would anyone care to guess what was in it?

Clue – it cost £4.10

Coyote
    Free Member

UK Bike Store.

Order placed – 11th July
    Date Due Despatch – 11th July
    Date and Time Despatched – Not yet known

Still awaiting stock. No reply to emails. Not happy.

Understand that the bit I’ve ordered is for an old fork but their customer service really is poor.

GavinB

Merlin have been amazing recently, with one order placed around 11pm (after getting back in from a ride, and breaking something), then fnding that it had been despatched by 9am the next morning, and with me the next morning.

CRC – also excellent recently. Ripped a pair of shorts on Wednesday night, ordered a pair later on, and arrived this morning.

I’m guessing the ‘Tour’ effect must be increasing sales for them, so that’s pretty good IMO.

t-p26
    Free Member

Ordered last Saturday morning,got a response mid morning Monday “your item has been dispatched” an hour later it turned up…
    now thats what you call service!

tomhoward

My Lbs

Ordered a crown race on 27th January, arrived yesterday 🙂

smoothchicken

Ordered from Superstar on Friday afternoon a couple of weeks ago. Got the order dispatched email half an hour after I placed the order, parts rocked up 10am the day after complete with Haribo. Now that’s a turnaround in service!

Kuco

After a few issues with them with past orders I had my doubts but I ordered a chainring Tuesday night and it was delivered yesterday morning.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘This weeks CRC Delivery thread’ is closed to new replies.