Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • This weekend's happy, smiley thread bought to you courtesy of …
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

… hanging out with friends, coffee and carrot cake, sunshine and wind, and playing out on bikes 🙂

Plus cheesy, feel-good tunes (Thanks Arry, and yes I do remember Amsterdam!)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bNE-5TVAmg[/video]

Tomorrow’s smiley factors will be snowy mountains and post-scrambling debauched Christmas party, when I will do my best to behave very badly.

Over to you guys for your weekend tales …

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Glad you’re sounding cheerier Sue! 😀

grantway
    Free Member

Sue_W
    Free Member

Cheers DD!

Helped by being just about well enough to get out on my bike for a wind-buffeted ride round the Great Orme, finally speaking to some friends about some of the work stuff (who told me off for not talking to them earlier), and the support and corny jokes from the lovely folks on STW earlier this week 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

emsz
    Free Member

debauched xmas party sounds cool 8)

got my first office party next week, after some of the stories I’ve heard, can’t wait!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have an office party sometime next week. It’s just me on my own. 🙁

Bunnyhop

Yay! Having flu always get people down, it something that takes ages to recover from.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m too tired to feel anything at the moment. Couldn’t sleep so went for a run at 5am. Ended up being 9miles.

…..still felt a bit ants in the pants at lunch, so went out for 30 miles on the road bike.

Now just feel confused and hungry 8)

Good to hear you’re feeling better, Sue.

I have an office party sometime next week. It’s just me on my own.

I guess my invite is in the post eh?

Sue_W
    Free Member

Emsz – It’s my mountaineering club’s party tomorrow – suspect it will degenerate to a suitable level. (Work one next week …)

Jamie – glad I’m not the only one who suffers from ‘ants in the pants’ 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

got my first office party next week, after some of the stories I’ve heard, can’t wait!!

Emsz please don’t get too drunk and photocopy your bottom cos the pics will be all over tinternets in seconds, and you’ll never live it down. 🙁

I’m going to give all my staff a Christmas Bonus for working so hard, cos that’s just the sort of person I am. 😀

emsz
    Free Member

Elf we’re going to a local restaurant, apparently the office was trashed a couple of years ago and someone “used” one of the cutting tables. so off limits now.

I might just photocopy my arse on Monday anyway. LOL

Karinofnine

Ahhh, you sound much better, that’s great news. Enjoy your weekend x

Pigface
    Free Member

Good to hear you sounding happier 😀 what pub/cafe did you go to in that there London village?

donsimon
    Free Member

Good to see you’re on the up.
    I was up you neck of the woods(ish) yesterday, I’d forgotten how beautiful it is, mind you it was sunny.

DezB
    Free Member

Here’s my trailhound today with her happy happy joy joy face on

donsimon
    Free Member

I think I’ve got a picture of me with Joy on my face, but it’s not for family viewing.

tazzymtb

apparently pleasure makes you beautiful…..it doesn’t work I still have a face like a tramps ballbag….can I get compensation for false advertising 😥

nice to hear you feeling more upbeat Sue

Kevevs
    Free Member

My poorly self inflicted head is better for a ride and I’ve sort-of painted my flat. Simple pleasures huh?

Sue_W
    Free Member

Pigface – not made it to London yet, that’s next week.

DezB – great trailhound! My happy, happy face is not dissimilar – lots of running around grinning (my tongue doesn’t hang out as much though!)

Tazzy – will aim for more pleasure regardless of whether it makes me beautiful or not 🙂 Anyway, I’ve always someone with a shit-eating grin to be far more attractive than a perfect face!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Here’s my trailhound today with her happy happy joy joy face on

Is that cos she’s bin slaughtering wild deer, or worse, ripping their faces off and leaving them dying slowly and horribly in agony? 🙂

Sue; I went to great trouble to chose a destination for next week, and you din’t even bother to look at it. 😥

DezB
    Free Member

Nah, just small children’s faces today mate. 🙂

Was interesting today, met 2 female mtbers in QE Park, they had 2 pointer trailhounds with them too. Was cool.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Elf? Have I missed something? If I have, sorry!

Woody
    Free Member

😀 @ DS

email in profile if you have the urge to share…………………..

DezB
    Free Member
    Sue_W
    Free Member

Ah! Well, I was asking for suggestions of pubs etc as I’m meeting an old friend from uni that evening. Much as I appreciate everyone’s input, I think it’s up to me where I end up meeting her!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Emailed you Sue! 🙂

SaxonRider

@DezB

Your dog pic reminds me of an ewok on a speeder from the Moon of Endor.

See what I mean? 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

…this time last year:

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘This weekend's happy, smiley thread bought to you courtesy of …’ is closed to new replies.