• This topic has 95 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • This very poo week just got worse – missis on Match.com content.
  • pingu66
    Free Member

Did your mate also send her a message!

Should just talk it over, probably old profile.

Unless your mate and your OH are trying to break it to you gently!

zzjabzz
    Free Member

You should have set up a fake profile in another name, few years younger than your girlfriend, and asked her out on a date.

DezB
    Free Member

probably fits the OP’s mate’s likely search criteria of:
    -lives within 30 miles of me
    -within 10 years of my age
    -female

-likes going out
    -likes cozy nights in with a DVD

konabunny
    Free Member

Literal lol

nealglover
    Free Member

So she posted that two years ago, which is why she appears two years younger than she is.

I doubt here date of birth has changed in the last few years though 😉

hora
    Free Member

Seriously this is probably causing the OP abit of anxiety. Personally I think I wouldn’t wait. I’d just say the truth and in a level way and ask for the truth.

Better now that sitting there in fear wondering or losing your rag and getting arrested.

compositepro
    Free Member

this is by far the best thread today

hold on a minute wasnt there a another thread where the female party was hankering for kiddiwinks right sharpish

wonder if they are connected………hmmmm strokes chin

ps who would travel 30 miles for a date…the mountain comes to mohammed not tother way round

MSP

If she has pictures of cats on her profile, probably best to just break up with her, by text, from another country, somewhere hard to get to where it would be difficult to track you down.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Sorry to have found such amusement in another’s predicament but my uncontrollable giggling in the office has caused this thread to be the best lunchtime entertainment in ages. 😀

Seems like a shit or bust moment, you’ll either both laugh about it or you may need that new account on match.com

compositepro
    Free Member

Seems like a shit or bust moment, you’ll either both laugh about it or you may need that new account on match.comBENAUGHTY.COM

hora
    Free Member

General advice to stw’ers:

If you do two night (or evening) rides a week and do a long weekend (or 2) every week boy you are going to store a lot of hidden resentment/shit in your relationship.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“If you do two night (or evening) rides a week and do a long weekend (or 2) every week boy you are going to store a lot of hidden resentment/shit in your relationship. “

#clueless

maybe just not the right girl hora.

Dark-Side

General advice to stw’ers:

If you do two night (or evening) rides a week and do a long weekend (or 2) every week boy you are going to store a lot of hidden resentment/shit in your relationship.

Not in my relationship. She openly hates me.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

– Likes cuddling up with a bottle of chianti and a galaxy bar.

peterfile
    Free Member

If you do two night (or evening) rides a week and do a long weekend (or 2) every week boy you are going to store a lot of hidden resentment/shit in your relationship

To be fair, if you’re trying to get two long weekends out of one week, she probably thinks you’re a bit of an idiot anyway 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

you’ll either both laugh about it or you may need that new account on match.comBENAUGHTY.COM

*Opens new tab*

binners

Thats what you keep telling yourself. In reality, she can’t wait to see the back of you 😀

franksinatra

best thing here would be to meet her via match.com and have an affair with her.

You get get dirty time in a hotel or car without the need for cuddles afterwards and none of the bother that comes with actually cheating on her or her cheating on you. She is happy, you are happy, no-one is hurt, everybody is a winner.

bikebouy
    Free Member

What a funny thread, always cracks me up this sort of thread, makes me wonder about Humans and the whole 150million years we’ve had to grasp..

Komunikation… init. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Too much hora. 😐

MoreCashThanDash

No wonder the other frank Sinatra was in news today!

nowthen
    Free Member

Sometimes when life seems bad, at least you can sit back and say to yourself, “at least I am not as ****** up as Hora”….

will
    Free Member

Hora 😆 bit blue.

yossarian
    Free Member

good work hora, keep it up

hora
    Free Member

Well when you realise how some most of the females think out there, you’ll take your glasses off and rub your face slow and hard.

Just like most fellas there are some real dioty females out there. The difference is those men are brash with it, the girls feint innocence or keep their mouths shut…

The square looking girls who like rambling, abit of running, liberal stuff etc are by far the worse…………….

will
    Free Member

Don’t think we’re doubting that (well i’m not) but just made me laugh.

tomhoward

keep their mouths shut…

*Coughs*

Edric64
    Free Member
    MrsToast
    Free Member

Too much hora. 😐

That’s what she said!

wrecker
    Free Member

+1. Down with censorship!

bigyinn
    Free Member

And where is the OP in the middle of this thread?

hora
    Free Member

Hopefully in the middle of a misunderstanding.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Hopefully in the middle of a misunderstanding.

I read something entirely different.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Girls that like rambling, and liberal stuff.

The man is a genius.

hora
    Free Member

I read something entirely different.

Well, at least he didn’t find out she was on a naughty site. With those you could guess she had been dabbling carnally for a while.

core

re: muddymatches

I live in a pretty rural area, and have been a member of the local young farmers club for a looong time (too long in fact), in young farmers, there’s a lot of sh*****g goes on, but inevitably some people end up on the side lines either as a result of too much, or too little of the above, so muddymatches appeared to offer a solution……

Until they realised the search function is open to anyone, and full profiles are available, including photo’s – cue lots of p**s taking and screenshots of profiles, at one time I knew dozens of people on there.

Hence, I wouldn’t ever contemplate it!

wwaswas

With those you could guess she had been dabbling carnally for a while.

Only hora could type that sentence.

soobalias
    Free Member

im no more likely to click a ‘muddymatches’ link at work than….. well.

old colleague of mine got in trouble for visiting the choccylovers site from a work machine. Ive never had the nerve to see if it exists.

DezB
    Free Member

And where is the OP in the middle of this thread?

As I said – it’s a light blue touchpaper..

officialtob
    Free Member

+1. Down with censorship!

+2

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘This very poo week just got worse – missis on Match.com content.’ is closed to new replies.