Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • This time last week I was…..
  • stumpy01

….gurning my way round the Twentyfour 12 course……wish I was there this weekend too! I really enjoyed it!

I think I would have been somewhere near the CLif climb at this point.

showerman
    Free Member

yep i was getting our 2nd rider ready, was harder being a pit bitch than to take part in the race itself, good fun though

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Right about this time last Saturday I was crossing the Transalp finish line at Riva del Garda before downing a bottle of "champagne" and running through the beautiful people into Lake Garda.

Had a bit of a hangover ever since…

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

This time last week , i was proberly sitting by the side of lake garda in italy supping a cold beer or two !! .. well it was 40 degrees in the shade !

racing_ralph
    Free Member

#
    showerman – Member

yep i was getting our 2nd rider ready, was harder being a pit bitch than to take part in the race itself, good fun though
    Posted 3 hours ago # Report-Post

in contrast to last week teeray we have just completed a great 22 mile peaks ride in the piss wet and mud 🙂

Mojo is back!

Kahurangi

This time last week I was finishing off some basket weaving in the open air and sunshine, followed by sing-song, bbq and ceilidh with some crazy but lovely hippy baha'i' folk! You surprise yourself sometimes!

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i was lying in sun in mexico "catching the swine"

stumpyjon

Just finished W2 at Afan, was knackered but happy. That said it has just stopped raining here now so maybe I'll actually get out this weekend…….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘This time last week I was…..’ is closed to new replies.